GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > American/U.S. Air Gun Gates

Did Cross/Benjamin give up on break barrels?

<< < (2/4) > >>

splitbeing:
Tommy Boy is a pleasure to read when shooting his bottom barrel guns, lately a crosman offering that works some wonders in his hands.

lefteyeshot:
The last 3 rifles I bought have been old Crosman springers. $50-60 each. Ebay and Baker. 2 Furies and a Phantom. A friend gifted me a G1 Extreme springer before that. All four in plastic. I had a wood Storm stock for the G1 and found three other wood stocks, one for a Summit. Did the RC roller bearing mod on all of'em. I have two pawn shop Storms I bought way back, both with GRT trigger, one in a Benjamin thumb hole.

The Storm in it's original wood is the only one with open sight and has see-thru rings and a scope. The rest have scopes and steel muzzle breaks. G1 came with one. Never been inside them. They're all .177 and tac drivers at 25 yards and good at 50.

uglymike:
"other than a few scope trails falling off"?   :o

Come out with a new product and this is a demonstration of your product the on the world stage. Outstanding QC Crosman/Benjamin!! Any bets their QC isn't any better now? The reason they produced that video of the factory tour was damage control because of the above mentioned. I tried a couple after the scope rail debacle.....gave them away.

AirGunner:
I think most of us has given up on Benjamin and Crosman break barrels. Those horrendous triggers over the years caused many air gunners to pass on the brand.

eeler1:
BUT …. 1500 fps!!!  Who can pass on that?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version