GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Scopes And Optics Gate

Budget optics.SVbony.dont judge me 🤣

(1/4) > >>

James340:
This started with me trading my Burris spotting scope for a rifle scope.I have not used the spotting scope in years but now can't live without one lol.I am on Amazon and come across the SVbonysv406 spotting scope for $99 dollars 😍it has great specs so I buy it and 😲 it is far superior to the old Burris.I then check out the rest of the Svbony line.I buy a 4x12x40 ao with mil dot reticle for $38 it has turrets just like my Burris Signature HD.They pull up to adjust and then push down to lock.I put it on a PCP . Amazon has a extended warranty to purchase but I don't know about service.I personally would not put it on a springer but it is really nice glass and it works fine on my PCP

MisterAP:
Scope still going good? There is a 3-12x44 $35 that I’m looking at.

James340:

--- Quote from: MisterAP on March 09, 2023, 06:05:03 PM ---Scope still going good? There is a 3-12x44 $35 that I’m looking at.

--- End quote ---
I would not put it on a "springer"but I am impressed with the Svbony optics.

James340:

--- Quote from: MisterAP on March 09, 2023, 06:05:03 PM ---Scope still going good? There is a 3-12x44 $35 that I’m looking at.

--- End quote ---
I am very happy with it glad I brought it

Back_Roads:
 Took a look at the SVbony store, they have some deals, I just bought this one,
Here is the store link, https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/6A2EE2B8-4485-4E48-815B-5E17F573EEF2/search?ref_=ast_bln&terms=rifle%20scopes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version