GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Air Archery

Hatsan Harpoon Discontinued. I Guess I Missed The Boat...

(1/3) > >>

DevilsLuck:
I haven't been around the forum much because... Life... But recently I've taken a keen interest in the airbow idea. So after binge watching tons of YouTube content, I settled my mind on buying the Hatsan Harpoon. Guess again! Out of stock, and discontinued. I really wonder why. Are they bringing a better product to market to replace it with? Did the Harpoon have a fatal flaw that was the cause of its demise? I sure don't know, but now I have to give the others still in production a second look. Though I can't recall any of the others matching Hatsans speed, and power...

Always open to suggestions. And thanks for listening to my mini rant...

DevilsLuck:
Judging by the traffic, I’m guessing the air bow thing isn’t exactly popular yet. Maybe that answers my questions…

avator:
I admit I'm intrigued but I just can't justify. Targets and pests are all I shoot.

DevilsLuck:

--- Quote from: avator on January 25, 2023, 07:37:37 PM ---I admit I'm intrigued but I just can't justify. Targets and pests are all I shoot.

--- End quote ---

Deer can be pretty pesty. Especially when I pile up corn to feed my furry forest friends like squirrels, and they come along and eat it all. Lol! I mean who doesn't decorate their land with corn?

splitbeing:

--- Quote from: DevilsLuck on January 25, 2023, 07:47:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: avator on January 25, 2023, 07:37:37 PM ---I admit I'm intrigued but I just can't justify. Targets and pests are all I shoot.

--- End quote ---

Deer can be pretty pesty. Especially when I pile up corn to feed my furry forest friends like squirrels, and they come along and eat it all. Lol! I mean who doesn't decorate their land with corn?

--- End quote ---

The air sabre is great for deer. I like the stock and looks. My PB friends also love the air sabre. The arrows are hit or miss. Half od my arrows are accurate and half not. Some have poor QC. However, none of that gets in the way of it being a valued, fun, and big game gun.

I got the old air javelin with the 12 gramco2 adapter. Videos on youtube confirmed the velocity would be the same with co2, just fewer shots (6).  The is a slot in the tube of the adjustable stock.  Put an allen key in there and you can adjust the hammer spring without disassembly. I get 12 consistent shots from from the 2 12gram co2s plus 3 more low fps shots, making 15 total.

The air saber is awesome for hunting and cool looking. The airjavelin co2 is great for plinking fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version