GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Air Guns And Related Accessories Review Gates

hitfire008 a German company

<< < (2/3) > >>

Hoosier Daddy:
That store has so nice walnut pieces too!

SILENT SQUIRREL:
Thanks for the link, James
I took notice of their stock for the PP700
It looks sturdy & appears to fold flat
However, loading clearance looks very tight
Ed

Back_Roads:

--- Quote from: SILENT SQUIRREL on January 19, 2023, 02:06:03 PM ---Thanks for the link, James
I took notice of their stock for the PP700
It looks sturdy & appears to fold flat
However, loading clearance looks very tight
Ed

--- End quote ---

LOL I actually just came back from the basement and did match the stock I got on the PP700sa and would have to notch it for the breach or put mounting holes in the grip both doable and fits the gun well otherwise, the fit difference between the p1 and the Beeman P-17 is the p17 is about 3mm 1/8th inch wider than the P1 that this was designed for, so I went out on a limb if it would be an exact fit I think I will get the Bandit / Chaser stock next, as I have a chaser in the project works area. I am on the fence though as Buck Rail has some goodies that would work well also.

Back_Roads:
 And now for something completely different  :o

Wandered the basement looking for ways to mount this on the p17, or the Chaser pistol, almost had it mounted on the chaser, then a light came on.
 I grabbed my Webley Nemesis and the rest is history. I did add a red laser to the front rail, have bipod option or some type of angled fore grip  8) 8) 8)

Back_Roads:
 Forgot to add this little rig weighs in now at 4Lbs 6OZ Scoped an lasered with a loaded double mag in the grip, and single shot tray in the breach. LOP is now 14.75 inches.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version