GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > The Long Range Club

100 Yard Submission .357

(1/3) > >>

El Barto:
Ever since I first learned about NUAH, around 5 years ago, I was very interested in becoming a member.  I've been shooting airguns for over 40 years and always found long distance shooting to be very intriguing.  After a few failed attempts over the years with various airguns, I decided to give a try with one of my recent airgun builds - a custom .357 rifle loosely built around the Marauder platform.

I was pleasantly surprised to put 3 shots within the 4 MOA ring on my second attempt today!  The distance was 104 yards as shown by my Tack-Life laser range-finder.  This was a spontaneous, last minute trip out to the desert that I made specifically for this attempt.  I know there is a lot more to be had from this rifle, as I have shot bottles and cans with it from 160-200 yards and it is very accurate out to those ranges.  I plan on going for the 200 yard membership when time permits.

Please accept the following as my submission.  Thank you.

Bladebum:
Great shooting Brian. I am however, unfamiliar with this NUAH?

Bladebum:
Apologies,  I just realised there's an entire gate devoted to the topic ;) I will now educate myself!

rsterne:
Congratulations, Brian, you are the first new member of NUAH for 2023.... Welcome, I have added you to the list!....

Bob

El Barto:
Thank you, Josh and Bob!  Happy New Year!!

I am looking forward to trying to improve my division and/or increase my distance.

Brian

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version