GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Air gun Entertainment and reviews > Hajimoto Productions

TacVengers are released - Kits and Turnkey Packages

(1/1)

Hajimoto:

As most of you know I have been working on taking the Air Venturi Avenger to a more deserving aesthetic as well as some awesome performance improvements. I call this fusion the TacVenger, for obvious reasons  ;D
I have to give credit where credit is due and that is to my friend Erlis better known as Orion the Iguana Hunter because he coined the name without even thinking about it and it stuck. Thank you brother Erlis!

First, a quick little back story as it relates to my rap video, if you follow any of the social media outlets you will see that there was a Tic Tok craze going on that revolved around the UK's documentarian Louis Theroux where he had a go at rapping and Duke and Jones dropped his lyrics over a catchy beat.

Here is the music video that started the craze.

A friend of mine dared me to do a parody of Louis' rap so because I was very deep in developing the TacVenger, I used Jiggle Jiggle to make my but I call mine Trigger Trigger

So that video being spread on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube as well as my website created an incredible amount of interest in not only my rap carrier (joking) but the TacVenger.
I knew very early on that I would not only offer a full turnkey version of the TacVenger which includes a brand new Air Venturi Avenger but also DIY kits that would allow current Avenger owners or do-it-yourselfers (DIY) the ability to transform their Avengers as well.

I am pleased to announce that they are all available now. You use the BUILD YOUR OWN which starts with the Tactical Chassis and allows you to add whatever elements you want or you can choose from four other predetermined packages that align with the full blown turnkey packages so a person can duplicate all the same features. Just like the DIY kits, there is a BUILD YOUR OWN TURNKEY for the Turnkey and also four predetermined packages that contain increasingly more options.

Obviously, the turnkey packages come with some machining to the barrel, valving, and other performance-enhancing modifications that are not part of the DIY kits butt offer a user who is happy with the overall performance of their Avenger but wants it to have a bit more swagger.

So take a look and let me know if you have any questions

Joekrooz:
Looks good Haji!  If the airgun thing doesn’t work out, I think you might have a future in rap!

Madd Hatter:

--- Quote from: Joekrooz on August 14, 2022, 09:44:49 PM ---Looks good Haji!  If the airgun thing doesn’t work out, I think you might have a future in rap!

--- End quote ---
I was going to say "don't give up your day job". 😁🤗

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version