GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

GTA directory > GTA Announcement Gate

GTA PERSON OF THE YEAR VOTING HAS BEGUN

<< < (9/9)

Privateer:
I'll collect the bribe next time I make it down your way.
 ;D
Just kidding folks!
I've visited with Jason a couple times. I blame him for my PCP addiction!
It was at his place I first shot an AT44 and hit a Fly at 43 yards having only shot the Rifle about 5 times!

FuzzyGrub:
Congrats Jason!  :)    Always appreciated your how-to threads and williness to answer questions. 

rsterne:
Boy that was quick!.... I totally missed the opportunity to vote.... Jason, congrats on winning, you are always there to help when you can....

Bob

only1harry:

--- Quote from: nervoustrigger on January 03, 2022, 12:18:35 PM ---Wow, thank you!  I am honored and humbled to be included among such fine people, many of whom I have learned from along the way.  Thank you to everyone who voted, I do mean everyone.  All the guys nominated are fantastic contributors...Hector, Scott, John, and Bill.  They help foster a welcoming community and sharing of knowledge that makes GTA such a great place to be.

--- End quote ---

Congratulations Jason!  A well deserved recognition.  I remember when you joined back in 2012 and have watched you grow into one of the top contributors on the GTA. 

Thank you and all the nominees for your past, present and future contributions to the sport and our forum.

Harry

Richard3589:
Congrats! Just seen this was finished.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version