GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Air Gun Review Gate

Edgun Leshiy 2 R.E.P.R. DESIGN FLAWS & MAJOR PROBLEMS

<< < (3/4) > >>

pan60:
i spoke with one of the guys over there and they where supper helpful.
i am on the fence but really likeing what i have seen so far.  no clue on reather i would want a .30 cal or not leaning to the .22 but sure i want the added power but would most just be take small came and some bench shooting.
from what i read not the best gun for bench but i dont plan to get more then one gun and the bench my take a back seat.

MikeCarter:

--- Quote from: pan60 on December 10, 2022, 05:34:32 PM ---i spoke with one of the guys over there and they where supper helpful.
i am on the fence but really likeing what i have seen so far.  no clue on reather i would want a .30 cal or not leaning to the .22 but sure i want the added power but would most just be take small came and some bench shooting.
from what i read not the best gun for bench but i dont plan to get more then one gun and the bench my take a back seat.

--- End quote ---

.22 is plenty good thatís what I have. Itís definitely not a bench gun itís a hunting gun. The trigger is a non adjustable light trigger. Youíre not manipulating a seer rather opening a small valve so the feel is different. You canít slowly squeeze the trigger you will hear air escaping you have to be somewhat abrupt in your trigger pull nothing you canít get used to.  The gun is accurate for me at my 25 yard range. I have mine adjusted to shoot Hades at 850 which makes for a quiet gun and 3 mags worth from a 250 bar fill probably even more. You wonít regret it

pan60:
so you say you cant squeeze the trigger (  wich o have read ) can you aply pressure or does it leak when you touch it? how sensitive is it?
i dont think it feeling difernat then a seer breaking wouldnt bother me but not sure i could adjust to going from nothing to instant squeeze if that make sense?

MikeCarter:

--- Quote from: pan60 on December 10, 2022, 06:07:54 PM ---so you say you cant squeeze the trigger (  wich o have read ) can you aply pressure or does it leak when you touch it? how sensitive is it?
i dont think it feeling difernat then a seer breaking wouldnt bother me but not sure i could adjust to going from nothing to instant squeeze if that make sense?

--- End quote ---

Itís predictable letís just say that. Youíll know how not to squeeze so you wonít hear air hissing.  You pull, come to a wall and a gentle pull all the way back and thatís it. You canít match grade trigger gently squeeze .Watch the Edgun Leshiy dude youíll see on YouTube also theres a few others showing side videos of the shooter pay attention to the trigger pull. Also listen to the latest Airgun Geeks podcast they mention the trigger the host and the guest both have one.  I really enjoy it . Itís the easiest gun to own no hammer spring adjustment or anything. Hope that helps

pan60:
very helpfull!
not familure withe Airgun Geeks podcast but i will do a search for it.
thanks pan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version