GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Hunting Gate

...And the Black Mamba strikes hard !!!!

(1/4) > >>

Nomadic Pirate:
At dark this morning I slipped into a new forest I'd never being before, crossed arigde and found beautifull hunting grounds, so I slipped my headnet on and started to sneak around real slow, listening hard in the still quite morning i could hear porkers moving about, than all of a sudden I had a nice silverback coming my way, not enought time to get set up i had to take a 20 yards shot offhand standing up,....and that was it for the critter, the 707 ULTRA put the 70gr roundball in the forehead and the lights where out

not bad shot placement considering the offhand and the moving target

dk1677:
Nice shooting there!

only1harry:
That's a very nice shot placement shooting off-hand!  Nice pics!

That's a lot of meat there.  Is it as tender as a domesticated pig? How far do you have to go to find them?  I am curious how deep the 70gr ball went into the skull from 20yds out.  Do you have any idea?

Perry:
Nice shot Manny. Are you going to smoke the meat?

Nomadic Pirate:
Thanks guys, the pig is at the restaurant I work in getting ready to be made into a special of the day :)

wild pigs are 95% fat free totally different than the domasticate kind, meat is real dark,...I have no idea how far the ball whent in,I guess far enought :) ..sorry :)

Man the packing out was a mission, thank god I wasn't too deep into the mountains

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version