GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Bargain Gate

GTA-PA Coupon

<< < (19/19)

avator:
Thanks Dave, for all you guys do.

armstrong88:
Read through a lot of posts and skimmed through years worth.  See some through DTA, NRA, etc., and wondering which codes actually currently work.  If you have used a code in the last year that worked for you, or even know of a code that you think should still be active, could you post it again?  Going to wait a bit for replies (10-15 days or so depending on when I remember to circle back) then, as long as I can remember too, lol, Iím planning on trying out every code posted in that time, followed by a post here verifying what is in fact currently working.  Make it so thereís a single current post with usable codes to make it easier for others to see what the best code might be for them depending on their $ cart size.  Thanks in advance for any replies, itís much appreciated!

armstrong88:

--- Quote from: armstrong88 on May 04, 2024, 03:34:14 PM ---Read through a lot of posts and skimmed through years worth.  See some through DTA, NRA, etc., and wondering which codes actually currently work.  If you have used a code in the last year that worked for you, or even know of a code that you think should still be active, could you post it again?  Going to wait a bit for replies (10-15 days or so depending on when I remember to circle back) then, as long as I can remember too, lol, Iím planning on trying out every code posted in that time, followed by a post here verifying what is in fact currently working.  Make it so thereís a single current post with usable codes to make it easier for others to see what the best code might be for them depending on their $ cart size.  Thanks in advance for any replies, itís much appreciated!

--- End quote ---

Just to start it offÖ

These currently DONíT WORK:

PYRAMYD-NRA
NRA-PYRAMYD
22SAVE10
22SAVE15
22SAVE20

These currently DO WORK:

GATEWAY-PYRAMYD

only1harry:
Welcome to the GTA Trent!  GATEWAY-PYRAMYD is our forum's own 10% off code that Pyramyd Air created for us about a decade ago.

The best way to find out if there are replies to your posts or a thread you have posted in, is to get into the habit of clicking on "Show new replies to your posts" that is located at the very top (right) of every GTA page.

Harry

avator:
If you don't see the option Harry spoke of (red circle) you might need to click on the chevron (red arrow) to make it point up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version