GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > PCP/CO2/HPA Air Gun Gates "The Darkside"

Introduction to PCP airguns - an article

<< < (11/12) > >>

Tncsse:
Thanks much for this article. Answered a few questions I didn’t know I had. Specifically was looking for cleaning the barrel info. Your article very helpful and glad I read it when I did. I did NOT run a wire brush down my new mrod barrel, whew!!, but I might have had I not read this. Will use the trimmer cord trick and kroil.  Thank you

Tim F:
Thanks for the information, those of us that are new to PCP need all the help we can get. Thanks again for your effort and time to share knowledge.

Catman3:
Well written and informative just what I needed to start learning about the two PCP rifles I have. How can you tell if it's a regulated gun? These are custom guns and I know very little on the history of them. I need to start with cleaning them up a little. Living on the water next to a swamp and abandoned by the former user they have minor rusting I would like to address. One has lambswool fibers all adhered to the checkering. Not sure if someone had used cleaning products that softened the finish on the stock and the lambswool was from cleaning or gun rest. So much to learn but this site has plenty of great info just have to go thru each thread and learn what I can.

Jiveturkey:
Very good information to have as I am a beginner to pcp. My neighbor gave me a Beeman chief totally disassembled, all the parts in a bag. Figured out valve was bad. Got parts & I'm impressed with this rifle. This one is going to my Dad for pest control. I'll be getting another for myself, but not sure what to get. Maybe another Beeman or something else under $400. It's so nice to shoot & not destroy another scope. Thanks for the great article.

jordan57:
Great article with many tidbits of knowledge. Can also say the same of the replies. This is why I came to this forum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version