GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Buyer's, Seller's & Trader's Comments

Mrodair.com has NO COMMUNICATION WHATSOEVER!! WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!!

(1/4) > >>

EXNAVYORDIE:
Placed an order on Sunday for a Varmint and got an automated reply that my order was processed with a link inside to supposedly track my package. The link just shows my order info and doesn't show ANY PROGRESS on what the package is doing or if the order has even been fulfilled yet. I have called the phone number there on the website and sent 5 separate emails without a single response back to any of these attempts at communication. I will tell you, this will be the  first and last gun I ever order from them again if this is the way they handle their business. What a shame for them because I had my eye on 3 other guns they are selling, there loss, not mine. Absiolutely ridiculous the way they have mishandled this order. I am curious if I am the ONLY PERSON who has had an experience like this, I see a lot of Varmint owners here, so that makes me very curious to hear other people's experiences for sure.

Gil

Wayne52:
I basically ignore the automated return email that I get from them because there won't be any updates, I signed up for UPS My Choice quite a while ago, that's who Mike ships everything with.  I'd be willing to bet that your Varmint will be delivered tomorrow or Friday would be my guess because most of his stuff that he has in stock he does ship out promptly.  When I ordered my Varmint it was on a Sunday and I think it was on my doorstep by the following Thursday.  He even called me on the phone immediately after I recently ordered my .22 Dominator which was still in transit from China but should be here in a week I'd say.  Right now he is super busy  and he's been working through the weekends as well, he really needs more help but he told me that good help is hard to find in the small town that he lives in.  Personally I've been reasonably happy with everything that I've ordered from Mrodair myself. 

Signing up with UPS my Choice is easy and I recommend it.  I just log in the "UPS My Choice" when I've got a package that's shipped UPS and it will show up there as soon as it's first scanned by UPS.

.:
Yup, been there, done that, and ranted, and raved, and still no answers.

Then it shows up.

And I go 'hmm'...

And I look at the discounted price, and go 'hmm' again...

Then I go back to the Mrodair site, and start all over again with a different model.

If you are calling to buy something, the phone seems to get answered. If you are calling to check on something paid for, good luck getting through, lol..

It is ridiculous, but it is what it is, and standard rules of conduct seem to be out the window..

I am waiting on my 5th gun from Mike.

I don't recommend him for his service, but I do recommend SPA guns highly, it's a conundrum, for sure.

Your Varmint will likely show up soon, best guess.

:-) chickie

Wolverineshooter:
I bet he is running a one man shop so he has to do what gets him the sells.

.:

--- Quote from: Wolverineshooter on August 17, 2017, 02:54:51 AM ---I bet he is running a one man shop so he has to do what gets him the sells.

--- End quote ---

He is. He does.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version