Saber Tactical
New England Airgun
Umarex Airguns
Contact us
Utah Airguns
SEKHMET Airgun Accessories
Freedom Gun Targets
Evanix Airguns at Airgun Pro Shop

Author Topic: Where has everyone disappeared to?  (Read 2859 times))

Offline whtsmoke

• Plinker
  • yes
Re: Where has everyone disappeared to?
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2020, 11:29:02 PM »
Hoosier Daddy  its nice to hear from someone with the Kratos, it was either that or the Akela but I liked the stock and 480cc tank of the Kratos better. I hope it lives up to all of the reviews that I have set and watched over and over. By the way you are about 2.5 hours north of our youngest , he lives in Lafayette, beautiful country there. I will have to fill you in on how mine does, I put a 8-32 Mueller on it.
  • KEARNEY MISSOURI USA
We were brother then, we are brothers now, we will be brothers forever, Currahee

Offline Hoosier Daddy

• GTA Moderator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • Start the day with the GTA!
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2020, 09:21:15 AM »
We're all in the same boat, why're you trying to make holes?

JimQwerty123 always said ...
"Shoot safe and have fun,"

Offline GordonShumway

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2021, 11:56:58 PM »
Thought id chime in. Just getting into airguns. Almost setup to start shooting but waiting on an adapter for fill probe. Live in southwest missouri, around the springfield area. Hope to do my 1st airgun squirrel hunt in 3 weeks with my kids in the Mark Twain. But would love to find some others that are into airguns in the area. Possibly even attend some airgun get togethers.
  • USA,Missouri, Springfield

Offline PlinkoCalmie

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2021, 03:32:38 AM »
Thought id chime in. Just getting into airguns. Almost setup to start shooting but waiting on an adapter for fill probe. Live in southwest missouri, around the springfield area. Hope to do my 1st airgun squirrel hunt in 3 weeks with my kids in the Mark Twain. But would love to find some others that are into airguns in the area. Possibly even attend some airgun get togethers.

I'm in the KC area and I'll be doing some hunting and shooting around here.  I don't know of any events, but I'll check in if I hear of anything.
  • USA, MO, Kansas City

Offline whtsmoke

• Plinker
  • yes
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2021, 09:34:16 AM »

I'm in the KC area and I'll be doing some hunting and shooting around here.  I don't know of any events, but I'll check in if I hear of anything.
Keep me in mind also please, Im up here in the Kearney area.
  • KEARNEY MISSOURI USA
We were brother then, we are brothers now, we will be brothers forever, Currahee

Offline PlinkoCalmie

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2021, 06:47:28 PM »

Keep me in mind also please, Im up here in the Kearney area.

Will do, my folks live near St.Joe and my dad just bought the same Diamondback after shooting a few with mine.  I'm interested in setting something up just for some plinking if no real event makes an appearance. I'm working on a reactive target system and I want to see how it works...
  • USA, MO, Kansas City