Saber Tactical
New England Airgun
Umarex Airguns
Contact us
Utah Airguns
SEKHMET Airgun Accessories
Freedom Gun Targets
Evanix Airguns at Airgun Pro Shop

Author Topic: AIR TANKS PLUS...WOW!!!  (Read 362 times))

Offline triggertreat

• ...2017 GTA (PCP class) ...Fun Shoot Winner
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • ☉ Aim high and shoot far ☆
AIR TANKS PLUS...WOW!!!
« on: May 22, 2020, 04:59:21 PM »
I wanted to give a huge shoutout to AIR TANKS PLUS.  I have had one of their Stikman fill assemblies for a number of years now, maybe as much as four years now.  Of the three fill assemblies that I have, The Stikman is by far the best, and in a league of its own.

Anyways, I sent an email to them asking if one of their check valves listed on the site would fit my Stikman.  There was nothing really wrong, but did have the spare port check valve sticking after non-use for many years, and I wanted to start using that port.  I received a phone call back from Gene who asked what was wrong specifically.  I told him and he insisted that I send it in for repair, which I didn't really think was necessary, but then I mentioned the face of the gauge was cracked.  He then pressed more that that's more the reason to send it in, so I agreed.

No more than 4-days after they received it, with shipping back, I received it back, and it is a brand new one obvious to see.  My only expense was the cost to ship it to them.  I don't know how anyone can top that kind of service way out of any possible warranty.

I thank Gene and Air Tanks Plus for developing the best fill assembly available, and for their unmatched customer service.
  • USA - Tennessee
(Matthew 12:25)   Jesus said “Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand".

22 Marauder (MMHF) - Reflex
25 Marauder - Reflex
25 FX Impact II - Shogun
30 FX Impact II - Shogun
357 Slayer - Emperor
AV-4500
Stikman