Saber Tactical
New England Airgun
Umarex Airguns
Contact us
Utah Airguns
SEKHMET Airgun Accessories
Freedom Gun Targets
Evanix Airguns at Airgun Pro Shop

Author Topic: Where JSAR gate?  (Read 2290 times))

Online Rat Sniper (AKA: PaulT58)

• Guns? What guns?
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • Ain't no wrong way to do the right thing!
Where JSAR gate?
« on: February 29, 2020, 07:52:08 PM »
You think deleting the vendor gate and all the complaints members here have voiced about the CS at JSAR is going to make the complaints go away?  I doubt it, in fact I suspect it will just make it worse. Deleting the legitimate concerns of members and customers of JSAR without adequately addressing them is essentially dismissing these complaint as insignificant and openly showing you really donít care!  I donít see how this will bode well for future business or this forum...
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 02:46:53 PM by oldpro »
  • Navarre, FL
PCP RIFLES:
AEA Challenger .30
Benjamin Cayden .22
Benjamin Marauder .22
FX Crown Continuum .22/.25
FX Dreamline Classic .25/.22
FX Dream-Tac Compact .177/.22
FX Maverick .22
Huben K1 .22

PCP PISTOLS:
Ataman AP16 .22
Benjamin Marauder Pistol .22
Hatsan AT-P1 .177

PCP AIR SUPPLY:
Hill EC-3000
Benjamin Recharge {For Sale}
Benjamin Traveler
Benjamin 90ci Buddy Tank

Online DevilsLuck

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • N.U.A.H.-Sharp Shooter
Wheres JSAR gate?
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2020, 08:14:51 PM »
Why would a business advertise; if it werenít taking orders?

Just wonderiní?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 02:50:25 PM by oldpro »
  • Pell City, AL
Diana 54 /.22
Daisy 853 /.177
HW77k Special Edition /.22
Diana 48 B /.22
Air Arms TX200 MK III /.22 Walnut
Crosman Storm XT /.177
Crosman P1377 /.177
Crosman SNR .357 /.177
Benjamin Trail NP Pistol /.177 Dumpster fire!
Smith & Wesson M&P 45 /.177
Benjamin Titan GP /.22
Remington Express Synthetic /.22
Crosman F4 /.177
Hatsan 135 QE Carnivore /.30
Diana 350 .22
DPMS Panther A4 Classic /.177
Diana 34 /.177
Umarex Fusion /.177
Crosman Marksman 1010 /BB
Beeman P17 X 2 /.177
Benjamin 392 /.22- out of commission...
Diana Meisterschutz /.177

Offline oldpro

• GTA
  • Administrator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
Re: Well this is BS!
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2020, 08:24:30 PM »
You think deleting the vendor gate and all the complaints members here have voiced about the CS at JSAR is going to make the complaints go away?  I doubt it, in fact I suspect it will just make it worse. Deleting the legitimate concerns of members and customers of JSAR without adequately addressing them is essentially dismissing these complaint as insignificant and openly showing you really donít care!  I donít see how this will bode well for future business or this forum...
Had nothing to do with JSAR this has been in the works for quite awhile and emails were sent to vendors weeks ago. This is to improve the GTA experience. If you have a problem with a vendor contact that vendor and please read the rules...Furthermore if we see a vendor causing disruption in our forum they will be warned as JSAR has been as of today.
  • Katy, Texas
Raptor mini 2 in .25
Huben k1 .22
Diana 56
FX tarantula
Walther R8
LCS SK-19

Offline RichH

• Sharp Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2020, 09:45:48 PM »
Had nothing to do with JSAR this has been in the works for quite awhile and emails were sent to vendors weeks ago. This is to improve the GTA experience. If you have a problem with a vendor contact that vendor and please read the rules...Furthermore if we see a vendor causing disruption in our forum they will be warned as JSAR has been as of today.

What is all this "3rd Person" talk as of lately? Maybe you think differently now, but on GTA, oldpro=JSAR
  • USA, PA, YORK

Offline oldpro

• GTA
  • Administrator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2020, 10:01:40 PM »

What is all this "3rd Person" talk as of lately? Maybe you think differently now, but on GTA, oldpro=JSAR
Your quite wrong I separate GTA from everything else in my life. I was a member here way before I got a job at JSAR as well. Further more I plan on retiring soon and moving out of state. So when you say 3rd person lately your correct thatís since I took over management here. Canít mix the two
  • Katy, Texas
Raptor mini 2 in .25
Huben k1 .22
Diana 56
FX tarantula
Walther R8
LCS SK-19

Online Rat Sniper (AKA: PaulT58)

• Guns? What guns?
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • Ain't no wrong way to do the right thing!
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2020, 10:13:23 PM »

Maybe you think differently now, but on GTA, oldpro=JSAR

That's the way I have always seen it...  It was pretty evident earlier today that the multiple posts by members here, who had complaints and concerns about the over promised and under delivered products from JSAR, were directed at this individual, even though he never acknowledged most of them.   That was before they were all deleted by the same individual, who has been the sole spokesman here for JSAR.  Hard not to see where this is going...
  • Navarre, FL
PCP RIFLES:
AEA Challenger .30
Benjamin Cayden .22
Benjamin Marauder .22
FX Crown Continuum .22/.25
FX Dreamline Classic .25/.22
FX Dream-Tac Compact .177/.22
FX Maverick .22
Huben K1 .22

PCP PISTOLS:
Ataman AP16 .22
Benjamin Marauder Pistol .22
Hatsan AT-P1 .177

PCP AIR SUPPLY:
Hill EC-3000
Benjamin Recharge {For Sale}
Benjamin Traveler
Benjamin 90ci Buddy Tank

Offline Luis Leon

• Expert
  • yes
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2020, 10:35:46 PM »
I was under the impression that Travis was JSAR, but he recently made it clear that he is an employee.
  • USA, NY, Hudson Valley
N.U.A.H. Club - Master
Brocock Compatto .22
PP700SA .22
Bantam Sniper HR .22

Offline oldpro

• GTA
  • Administrator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2020, 10:56:31 PM »

Maybe you think differently now, but on GTA, oldpro=JSAR

That's the way I have always seen it...  It was pretty evident earlier today that the multiple posts by members here, who had complaints and concerns about the over promised and under delivered products from JSAR, were directed at this individual, even though he never acknowledged most of them.   That was before they were all deleted by the same individual, who has been the sole spokesman here for JSAR.  Hard not to see where this is going...
Once again Paul your wrong!!! I sent emails and let vendors know and also made statements in the back room and elsewhere about forum changes.  Sorry you dont see it that way but if you have a problem contact the vendor. This is exactly the type of thread That will get deleted in the future. No Vendor bashing or Member bashing allowed we have enough things to work on in the GTA. 
  • Katy, Texas
Raptor mini 2 in .25
Huben k1 .22
Diana 56
FX tarantula
Walther R8
LCS SK-19

Offline T3PRanch

• Vendors
  • Expert
  • yes
    • T3P Ranch Airgun Solutions
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2020, 10:59:37 PM »

I never got an email. This was a total surprise to me. I would have tried to archive my gate history at least. It is minimum a tragic loss of a piece of the board's vendor history. Why not preserve it and lock it from further posting.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 11:03:07 PM by T3PRanch »
  • Near Post,TX, USA
Set your controls for the Heart of the Son!

Offline UCChris

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • Regulated or nothing
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2020, 11:04:54 PM »
Further more I plan on retiring soon and moving out of state. So when you say 3rd person lately your correct thatís since I took over management here. Canít mix the two

This sounds like you're leaving JSAR soon, or have even left already. What the *(&^ is going on?

Offline SteveB

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2020, 11:13:38 PM »
Wow just wow!! You can run but you can't hide from the truth it was coming out from alot of irritated customer and got shut down what a surprise! So guess this means no support for folks who bought guns already? Like where's my regulator? The mag I bought already? And why isn't anyone answer calls? Looks to me Jsar might be closing the doors, if they haven't already. Grab the cash n dash, that's the way I feel about my purchase.
  • Susanville, CA, USA

Offline oldpro

• GTA
  • Administrator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2020, 11:18:39 PM »
Wow just wow!! You can run but you can't hide from the truth it was coming out from alot of irritated customer and got shut down what a surprise! So guess this means no support for folks who bought guns already? Like where's my regulator? The mag I bought already? And why isn't anyone answer calls? Looks to me Jsar might be closing the doors, if they haven't already. Grab the cash n dash, that's the way I feel about my purchase.
JSAR certainly isnít closing itís doors itís just dealing with some unforeseen obstacles. I just witnessed Jacob make 100k in parts orders before my vacation and heís setting up a dealer network. This is a lot of knee jerk reaction. Stay calm heís working on things but my time in California is coming to a close Iím done here for many reasons
  • Katy, Texas
Raptor mini 2 in .25
Huben k1 .22
Diana 56
FX tarantula
Walther R8
LCS SK-19

Offline oldpro

• GTA
  • Administrator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2020, 11:24:30 PM »

I never got an email. This was a total surprise to me. I would have tried to archive my gate history at least. It is minimum a tragic loss of a piece of the board's vendor history. Why not preserve it and lock it from further posting.
All vendors including yourself were sent a PM and If you want a copy of that Ill send it to you.The information is saved and will be sorted threw ill see If I can send you your information to save. Perserving all the information for a bunch of vendors who havent done so much as visited this site in months is crazy you are and exception so ill do my part and help you out.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 11:38:47 PM by oldpro »
  • Katy, Texas
Raptor mini 2 in .25
Huben k1 .22
Diana 56
FX tarantula
Walther R8
LCS SK-19

Offline oldpro

• GTA
  • Administrator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2020, 11:35:03 PM »
I was under the impression that Travis was JSAR, but he recently made it clear that he is an employee.
Have always been, but once again lets not make this about me, have a problem PM me Ill try and help like always. Always have spent plenty of time and energy helping out where I can and will continue to do so till I retire.
  • Katy, Texas
Raptor mini 2 in .25
Huben k1 .22
Diana 56
FX tarantula
Walther R8
LCS SK-19

Offline mobilehomer

• Trained proffesional. Do not try this at home without adult supervision and trained medical staff on site.
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2020, 11:47:00 PM »
Read the OP in this thread. Posted on the 24th. It has been in the works.

https://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=169922.msg155906017#msg155906017
  • White House, TN
Christmas Synrod .22
UTG 4-16X56

Trail NP2 .22
UTG 10X50 Glass Reticle

Fortitude Gen 2 .22
Challenger Trigger

2400KT .22 18"
HiPac w/extension
Bushnell AR223 3-12X40
TKO
Prod Trigger group

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=962067

Offline oldpro

• GTA
  • Administrator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2020, 11:53:30 PM »
Read the OP in this thread. Posted on the 24th. It has been in the works.

https://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=169922.msg155906017#msg155906017
Correct and it started way before that. I also asked the admin their thoughts and all agreed the vendor gate was a waste of valuable space. There  is a lot of thought on changes made here based on both input and stats. And based on the 2 replys by vendors I dont see many really care either except the few who used their gates but thats a lot of realestate for a few vendors.
  • Katy, Texas
Raptor mini 2 in .25
Huben k1 .22
Diana 56
FX tarantula
Walther R8
LCS SK-19

Offline JeffB1961

• Sharp Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2020, 12:05:58 AM »
could something be setup like was done for the OLD gta forum ?
https://www.gatewaytoairguns.com/airguns/
  • America, Virginia, Cedarbluff
Gauntlet .25 with a Hawke 6-24x44 vantage side focus
2001 Diana 34
13xx highly modded , BSA RD30 red dot

Offline Bryan Heimann

• GTA Senior Contributor
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2020, 03:03:12 AM »

Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor.

EVERYTHING in GTA goes in the Archive.  Nothing gets deleted without going in the archive (old GTA).

As a member who cannot go back and delete post in the past... I must admit that deleting ANYTHING from GTA without posting in Old GTA is suspect... VERY suspect
  • Knob Noster, MO
regularguy11B/ regular guy/ laid over

Offline oldpro

• GTA
  • Administrator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2020, 03:12:47 AM »

Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor.

EVERYTHING in GTA goes in the Archive.  Nothing gets deleted without going in the archive (old GTA).

As a member who cannot go back and delete post in the past... I must admit that deleting ANYTHING from GTA without posting in Old GTA is suspect... VERY suspect
Nothing was deleted as I already stated itís in the admin area where when I get time Iíll go threw it. Suspect in what way?
  • Katy, Texas
Raptor mini 2 in .25
Huben k1 .22
Diana 56
FX tarantula
Walther R8
LCS SK-19

Offline Bryan Heimann

• GTA Senior Contributor
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2020, 03:28:08 AM »
In the way that, everything on GTA is archived in old GTA  and nothing is hidden.

If you might delete someting in GTA without putting it in GTA archive, then what is hidden?
  • Knob Noster, MO
regularguy11B/ regular guy/ laid over