Thank you to our advertisers!

Author Topic: any northern virginia (NOVA) members here?  (Read 5329 times))

Offline Dave19113

• Sharp Shooter
  • Freedom is not Free
Re: any northern virginia (NOVA) members here?
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2017, 09:17:01 AM »
We are all so close, we should definitely try and set up a shoot or something.
  • Virginia
Molon Labe

IM IN THE MARKET FOR A LH TX200 .177..... PM ME IF SELLING

TX200 MKIII .22
Hatsan 95 .22
Diana RWS 34 Meisterschutze Pro Compact .177
HW30S .177

Offline marty2

• There's a thin line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness".
  • GTA Moderator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2017, 09:21:08 AM »
Hi Rich, I'm out by the lake not to far from you. Give a holler if you're looking to shoot.

I'm using a Shoebox Freedom 8 and an older tank(09) that I picked up on Ebay that was never put into service. The Shoebox has 200 hours on it and I haven't needed to service it yet.
  • Mineral VA
N.U.A.H. Club - Master

Offline Bat

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2021, 10:40:10 AM »
I'm in Upper Marlboro MD with a Bauer oceanus.......Free air for those near.

Dear Mike,
Can I take you up on this offer? I'm in Arlington, I'd love to get my tank filled. Can I come over next Wed or Thu (May 12 or 13)? I could not find Bauer oceanus in Upper Marlboro.
  • USA, Virginia, Falls Church

Offline Bat

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2021, 01:59:52 PM »
Any NOVA shooter need your tanks filled hit me up. I can fill scuba, SCBA and paintball tanks at little to no cost. Lets get together and do some shooting!
       yeah i have sent you 2 pm,s you haven't replied .

Hi there,

I'm looking for a place to fill my tank. Can I take up on your offer? I have also PM'd you. Thank you very much!

Offline Bat

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2021, 02:06:49 PM »
I'm in Fairfax too. Did you find any place to plank? I'm still looking.

Offline RevengeOfThePiff

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2021, 04:07:08 PM »
Fellow NOVA guy here, Loudoun County. I saw this post, and didn't realize how many of us there are up here. Cheers, and great places to shoot out in Western Loudoun; I normally go out to family property, but there are plenty of other places, and, definitely good people out there, who would probably be happy to have a few people on their property plinking (depending on where, the "knock and politely ask permission" strategy works well, in my experience. I second, whoever said way earlier in this thread, about people getting together to have a little shoot/meet up thing, or, third/fourth/etc, in case everyone else beat me to loving that idea. If anyone wants to message me on here, feel free, as it'd be awesome to get together with someone else. This area really has made it hard to avoid just going to a range, especially the further east you go. Right now, I live about as far east as you can go, and my apartment complex probably isn't keen on me plinking here haha. Definitely might be able to arrange something, would have to be limited, but, it's just a matter of making sure my family is okay with whatever the plans would be. Hope to hear back from someone local soon haha, and happy shooting.

- Tyler
  • Dulles/Sterling, Virginia, United States of America