GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > Target Shooting Discussion Gate

Favorite non paper target?

<< < (28/30) > >>

follownoone:
Obviously I do not know how to copy and paste..... the last few sentences are mine in the last post. Sorry to the original poster.

Steelontarget:

--- Quote from: follownoone on January 21, 2022, 11:43:27 AM ---Obviously I do not know how to copy and paste..... the last few sentences are mine in the last post. Sorry to the original poster.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the clarification. I thought my memory was slipping. I didn’t remember painting the cans but it’s still a nic idea.

Bicycleman:
Gary said:  Obviously I do not know how to copy and paste..... the last few sentences are mine in the last post. Sorry to the original poster.

Make sure that you are typing on the line below the quote.  Also, you can use the PREVIEW to see if the post is to your liking before posting.

follownoone:

--- Quote from: Bicycleman on January 21, 2022, 12:13:34 PM ---Gary said:  Obviously I do not know how to copy and paste..... the last few sentences are mine in the last post. Sorry to the original poster.

Make sure that you are typing on the line below the quote.  Also, you can use the PREVIEW to see if the post is to your liking before posting.

--- End quote ---

Thank you

Miami Airgunner:
Anyone ever try communion wafers spray painted orange?

At the risk of this being mildly blasphemous, I think this seems like a solid idea for around $0.02 each. (plus paint of course)...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version