GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Hunting Gate

Ninja down!

<< < (5/5)

EdinGa:

--- Quote from: Wayne52 on May 25, 2022, 11:57:15 AM ---Hoards of chipmunks can really do some damage, most of the big tree's on that state land that I hunt you can see where the chippers root around
the base of the trees and cause them to drop before their time.  In my hunting videos you can see all the downfalls every where that I go on that
place.  I try to keep the numbers down out there but it's really hard to get them all.

--- End quote ---

I can't believe that my wife is even on board with me shooting them. She saw all the damage they were doing and quickly changed her mind on how cute the are.

ER00z:

--- Quote from: EdinGa on May 26, 2022, 02:17:45 AM ---
--- Quote from: Wayne52 on May 25, 2022, 11:57:15 AM ---Hoards of chipmunks can really do some damage, most of the big tree's on that state land that I hunt you can see where the chippers root around
the base of the trees and cause them to drop before their time.  In my hunting videos you can see all the downfalls every where that I go on that
place.  I try to keep the numbers down out there but it's really hard to get them all.

--- End quote ---

I can't believe that my wife is even on board with me shooting them. She saw all the damage they were doing and quickly changed her mind on how cute the are.

--- End quote ---

Lol, chipmunks are the reason I got into this whole airgun addiction hobby. I had a couple of multi pumpers (a 2200, eventually replaced by a 880), then got a Nitro Venom to tend to a hoard of chipmunks, and down the rabbit hole I went  ;D

Aside from damage to homes (foundation and wiring) they can get into vehicles and equipment and wreak all kinds of havoc. After some ~$2500 in damages at my in-laws caused by chippers, action needed to be taken. PB's were out of the question because of the cattle, but airguns were clear to use, with caution.

Never handled/shot one, but that Stormrider seems like a good rig for thinning the chipper population  :D

EdinGa:

--- Quote from: ER00z on May 26, 2022, 03:10:25 AM ---
Never handled/shot one, but that Stormrider seems like a good rig for thinning the chipper population  :D

--- End quote ---

It's a lightweight, handy little hunter for sure. Out of a dozen or so PCPs it's the one I seem to grab to most.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version