GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Hunting Gate

Ninja down!

(1/5) > >>

EdinGa:
He was fast, but the supersonic Destroyer was faster! The Stormrider got it done.

ranchibi:

--- Quote from: EdinGa on May 23, 2022, 06:07:23 PM ---He was fast, but the supersonic Destroyer was faster! The Stormrider got it done.

--- End quote ---

Holy moly Eddie! You got one of the portal hopping son of a gun small furry aliens! Excellent shot and pics.

EdinGa:
Yes I did! He tried a projectile evading double backflip, but thanks to the supersonic velocity it wasn't enough to save him.  :D

Wayne52:
Good one Eddie, I did a brain shot on a chipper this morning, don't even know if I should post it, it was literally supersonic with a slug.

EdinGa:

--- Quote from: Wayne52 on May 23, 2022, 09:09:11 PM ---Good one Eddie, I did a brain shot on a chipper this morning, don't even know if I should post it, it was literally supersonic with a slug.

--- End quote ---

He had his chin tucked when I pulled the trigger. That little destroyer didn't exit. It dumped 20 something fpe into him. Hopefully it will clear up some tomorrow so I can chronograph them and figure out just how fast it was going.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version