GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Hunting Gate

1st rattus of 2022

<< < (2/5) > >>

dk1677:
Nice shooting Randall!

ranchibi:

--- Quote from: dk1677 on January 19, 2022, 07:54:30 PM ---Nice shooting Randall!

--- End quote ---

Dave!!! Thank you so mich kind sir! Looking forward to seeing your posts on your squirrel shooting!

only1harry:
Great shot placement on that big male rat Randall!   Congrats on the first of the year and may you get many more in 2022!

I 've been getting 3-4 Starlings/day.  They only come a few times in the morning until they figure out it's dangerous to their health, but the next day they show up again a little more cautious each time, and only stay for a few seconds or a bite or 2.  They literally eat and run or fly :)   I started shooting 6-7 per day until they caught on, and now I am averaging about 3.  Thank god for the 2 snow storms we 've had or they probably wouldn't have come.

Harry

ranchibi:

--- Quote from: only1harry on January 21, 2022, 01:38:27 AM ---Great shot placement on that big male rat Randall!   Congrats on the first of the year and may you get many more in 2022!

I 've been getting 3-4 Starlings/day.  They only come a few times in the morning until they figure out it's dangerous to their health, but the next day they show up again a little more cautious each time, and only stay for a few seconds or a bite or 2.  They literally eat and run or fly :)   I started shooting 6-7 per day until they caught on, and now I am averaging about 3.  Thank god for the 2 snow storms we 've had or they probably wouldn't have come.

Harry

--- End quote ---

Harry! Thank you kind sir! Ooohh....Great shooting on those starlings! Keep on those mean bullies!

customcutter:
Good shooting and congrats on the first rattus of 2022. 

I'm waiting with BAITED breath.  (PUN INTENDED) ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version