GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Bargain Gate

Anyone deal with S.O.S.

(1/8) > >>

Rat Sniper (AKA: PaulT58):
Save Outdoor Sports is the actual name of the company.  Just found this website when searching for some air gun parts.  They seem to have a lot of odds and ends and their prices don't seem too bad.  Just curious if anyone has had any dealings with them?

https://www.saveoutdoorsports.com/airguns-accessories-c-8.html

jccams:
So something seems a little off, they show every Weihrauch in stock,  odd, and if you add one to the cart there is no caliber choice or any caliber mentioned in the description. 

Rat Sniper (AKA: PaulT58):
That's interesting...  I wasn't looking at their air guns specifically, I was looking for some magazines and those were listed by caliber.  The address seems to be in a nice residential neighborhood!   :o  I'm assuming if they are legit, they just drop-ship whatever is ordered. 

scottyathome0:
You should try calling the phone number tomorrow. I just tried it and there is no answering machine or any messages. I got scammed by a guy that stole a website that had been shut down for 10 years, a lot like this one. He Even sent PayPal a tracking number and I received no packages of any kind . If you can't talk to someone I wouldn't buy from there.

SteveP-52:

--- Quote from: jccams on January 18, 2022, 08:42:29 PM ---So something seems a little off, they show every Weihrauch in stock,  odd, and if you add one to the cart there is no caliber choice or any caliber mentioned in the description. 

--- End quote ---

They also list the Beeman R1, Beeman R11 and Beeman RX2...hmmmmm.......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version