GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > American/U.S. Air Gun Gates

Need help with a 1720t modded to CH Challenger stock (or QB AR2078 stock)

(1/1)

PG in San Diego:
After reading several old GTA posts, it seems that you cant use a Gen 2 trigger unit or the CH2009 trigger unit on a 1720T right out of the box. Can I get clarification on that? Also, I have a QB AR2078 stock, But I prefer a CHallenger stock. Where can I buy a Challenger stock and the right trigger unit?

Thanks,

Philip

vigilandy:
I just ordered a Gen1 Marauder trigger from Pyramyd Air.  Plan on putting it on my 1720T so I've looked into it somewhat.  I think it'll work with a thin spacer.  Discosrus used to sell them and you can still check out their website to see what it looks like.

No idea where to get the Challenger stock. Maybe call Crosman?

Is your AR2078 stock modified to fit the 1720T? I actually have a couple QB78 thumbholes and have thought about making one fit my Disco. 

PG in San Diego:

--- Quote from: vigilandy on January 15, 2022, 12:27:15 AM ---I just ordered a Gen1 Marauder trigger from Pyramyd Air.  Plan on putting it on my 1720T so I've looked into it somewhat.  I think it'll work with a thin spacer.  Discosrus used to sell them and you can still check out their website to see what it looks like.

No idea where to get the Challenger stock. Maybe call Crosman?

Is your AR2078 stock modified to fit the 1720T? I actually have a couple QB78 thumbholes and have thought about making one fit my Disco.

--- End quote ---

I ended up trading for a Challenger stock, so I have one now.

I think I need the whole Gen 1 trigger Unit if I am going to put the 1720T into a rifle stock.

Yes, a Disco will fit into a QB stock...   https://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=108922.0

Thank you,

Philip

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version