GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Air Archery

Air Javelin HPA

<< < (3/3)

Bjmpowersports:

--- Quote from: Acapulco on January 13, 2022, 10:51:27 PM ---There are mods to boost the fpe on the javelin.

Well...no need to modify the javelin to hpa. Umarex has the new air javelin  pro in pcp. Check out the videos on YouTube.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I saw they just came out yesterday. I’m going to buy one for sure, although I’m still happy with my conversion as CO2 isn’t great for me being I’d use it in freezing temps, but packing more power and PCP from the factory sounds great lol. I just like this platform over the air sabor mainly because of the size being super compact. I guess in hind sight if the Javelin wasn’t a gift and this was out I would have just went for the pro, but hey that’s how it goes I guess, just means I’ll have to get the new one and see if I can’t push this one further for fun, and it’s been a great learning experience and a gateway for me to get into the airgun world.

Acapulco:
Yeah...being i live in warm weather, I love shooting co2 guns. From co2 small calibers to co2 big bores...always enjoyed the freedom of co2 carts or bulk fill.

My javelin will remain co2.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version