GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > 100 Yard Match

***Results Added*** 100 Yard Air Rifle Match #8, November 2021

(1/5) > >>

KevinJBrown:
Welcome to the 8th (and final) 100 yard match of 2021. This match will run until Nov. 30th. The rules and targets can be found at:
http://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=125759.0

Post a scan or picture of the target by the end of the day, Tuesday November 30, 2021.

If you are not a Member of the NUAH Club and would like to join or would like to upgrade your Division standing, your submitted target can be used for that also. If you want to apply for NUAH Membership or a Division Upgrade, please post a thread with your target, and other information required, in the Membership Gate:
https://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?board=205.0 
All the rules for becoming a Member of the NUAH Club must be followed.  They can be found at:
https://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=100865.0

Please include with your match submission:

Name
Airgun
Sights
Pellet/Bullet
Position
Score and Group Size
Any other info you would like to share (weather,pictures, etc)

Have fun and enjoy the match.

Results... will be posted at the end of the match. I will break down the scores by the different calibers shot.

Results... (posted by Bob Sterne)

tommy2toes.... 50/50 2X - 1.00" - w/.22 cal
Kid Shelleen.... 50/50 0X - 1.12" - w/.22 cal
Kid Shelleen.... 50/50 0X - 1.20" - w/.25 cal

.22 cal
tommy2toes - 50/50 2X - 1.00" (I agree with your re-check)
Kid Shelleen - 50/50 0X - 1.12"

.25 cal
Kid Shelleen - 50/50 0X - 1.20"

Congrats to all shooters.... Let's see if we can't get a LOT more participation in 2022 with the new Division Rules....  ;)

Bob

tommy2toes:
Hey gang

I am going to post my November submission, but “regrettably” I don’t think I will be participating in 2022.  I loved the two years I spent with NUAH, but the participation has been diminishing exponentially for the last two years.  Honestly, it’s not much fun if you get only a few submitters.

I thank Bob and Kevin for all their support, but there is just not enough interest —- sadly.

All the best to all of my colleagues who have and will continue to participate. I will certainly change my mind if the trend reverses and we have a good response.

Tom

rsterne:
Sorry to hear that, Tommy.... Seeing the targets you submit gives the rest of us something to "shoot for"....  ;)

Bob

Fussell:

--- Quote from: rsterne on November 13, 2021, 11:15:17 PM ---Sorry to hear that, Tommy.... Seeing the targets you submit gives the rest of us something to "shoot for"....  ;)

Bob

--- End quote ---

Same here Tom. Sorry I've slacked off with my shooting. Maybe next year will be a better year!

JuryRigger:
I won't be much competition to you folks and your awesome shooting, but have printed up a stack of targets, and intend to join in if I can get at least close.   :D
So don't go away just yet... ;)
Jesse

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version