GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Hunting Gate

Condor Has A New Look

(1/3) > >>

longislandhunter:
Many of you have seen pics of my .22 Condor lying next to a harvested squirrel or G-hog but she's sporting a new look, courtesy of a new barrel shroud I just installed on her.  The new shroud is much thinner, much shorter and I think provides a much "cleaner" look to the rifle than the old shroud, looking like a natural part of the rifle instead of something that was "added on", which was a concern for me while out in the woods hunting with it and  the gun doesn't have that "broom stick" look to it anymore  :)  Anyway, Harry asked me to take some pics and measurement for him so I thought I'd just post em here in the good old Hunting Gate in case anyone else was interested in taking a look.  To say I'm satisfied with the new shroud would be an understatement.  I bought the same shroud for my Talon a couple of years ago and it worked so well that I thought I'd try one on the Condor and I'm happy to report it works just as well on the Condor as the one on my Talon  :)

I realize this post should probably be in the PCP Gate  but my beloved Condor has been hanging around the good old Hunting Gate for so long I don't think she'd feel comfortable anywhere else :)

Besides, I did talk about how this is going to make her a better hunting rifle so I think I'm on semi solid ground here  :)

Jeff

JimH:
That is a sweet weapon Jeff.  I have a soft spot for the Condor.  I was a tough choice between that (in .22) and my Mrod.  I went with the Mrod for quiet operation and multi shot magazine... but the Condor was my first choice for looks and weight.

patton1:
Looks really good, Jeff.  If you sell the old one let me know....thanks

longislandhunter:
Thanks guys.

Eric, if I decide to sell the other one I'll definitely let you know.  It is a really great shroud. 

Jeff

shadow:
looking deadly brother. :o Ed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version