Thank you to our advertisers!

Author Topic: New 12 Shot PP750/Stormrider/Bandit/Chaser Mags  (Read 656 times))

Offline WesBob

• Vendors
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
    • AirgunArcheryfun
New 12 Shot PP750/Stormrider/Bandit/Chaser Mags
« on: August 18, 2021, 06:19:53 PM »
Hi Guys!
I've got some great 12 shot magazines in stock, that are compatible with both the PP750 and the group of guns like the Stormrider/Chaser/Bandit/CR600W that all take the same mags.
These are made on a 3d printer in Canada, by Connor, a fellow Gateway to Airguns member. It's a great design! They have a large magnet that holds them in place. You can load them from either side of the breech so for people with side wheels on their scope this is a big plus being able to slide it in from the other side. The mag has numbers showing what shot your on, and a filled in slot at the end to prevent empty shooting. The mag sticks up 16mm from the breech so room to spare with 18 or 21mm high scope rings.
Here's a pic of the various colors. I've got them on sale for $19.99 CAD  (around $15.90USD).
177 will be coming soon!
https://airgunarcheryfun.ca/new-pp750-b ... ne-22-cal/
  • Caronport , Saskatchewan, Canada
Artemis M11, PP750, PP700sa, CR600W, Stormrider, Bandit, Bandit/Airbug .25 cal hybrid, .25 cal Stormrider, Aselkon Air Rifles, Immersive Optics, Vector Scopes, FX rifles

Offline Back_Roads

• I Got A 15 Pump BB Gun :) BB Guns Got Much More Complicated :)
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • 1st Edition Crosman 760 Pump Master
    • Back_Roads Airguning
Re: New 12 Shot PP750/Stormrider/Bandit/Chaser Mags
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2021, 10:13:24 PM »
 Yikes Wes is there a glitch in the shipping charge, seems to be 2x the cost of a mag ???
  • Wisconsin Collins Hunters Paradise" There's a Sign in Town to Prove It :)

Offline WesBob

• Vendors
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
    • AirgunArcheryfun
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2021, 07:22:16 PM »
Hi James, actually it is just that you have to choose your shipping option. There is a 7.50 shipping option for small packages. (it changes a few cents here and there depending on the exchange rate.)
Sorry for the confusion and thanks for checking it out!
Artemis M11, PP750, PP700sa, CR600W, Stormrider, Bandit, Bandit/Airbug .25 cal hybrid, .25 cal Stormrider, Aselkon Air Rifles, Immersive Optics, Vector Scopes, FX rifles

Offline Back_Roads

• I Got A 15 Pump BB Gun :) BB Guns Got Much More Complicated :)
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • 1st Edition Crosman 760 Pump Master
    • Back_Roads Airguning
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2021, 09:33:53 PM »
Hi James, actually it is just that you have to choose your shipping option. There is a 7.50 shipping option for small packages. (it changes a few cents here and there depending on the exchange rate.)
Sorry for the confusion and thanks for checking it out!
Thanks Wes some how I skipped that button :)
  • Wisconsin Collins Hunters Paradise" There's a Sign in Town to Prove It :)

Offline WesBob

• Vendors
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
    • AirgunArcheryfun
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2021, 02:50:21 PM »
Yeah that shipping page seems to get missed quite often.  :D

Offline WesBob

• Vendors
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
    • AirgunArcheryfun
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2021, 02:56:16 PM »
Well I found out something about these new mags I should have noticed but didn't. They were designed for the PP750, but when I got them I tested it on the Diana Chaser etc and they worked great. However I didn't notice that the magnet on the Diana guns is in slightly different position than the PP750 and so the mag does not sit quite centered up. It seems that the pellet probe centers the mag as it pushed in the pellet so that may be why they still load smoothly, but some accuracy testing needs to be done to make sure that the mag is moving over early enough that the pellets aren't getting clipped at all.
I'll report back, and anyone else that has them is free to do so.
My apologies for not catching this. Hopefully the mag actually is moving over before the pellet hits the barrel. It seems to but testing will tell.