GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > 100 Yard Match

***Results Added*** 100 Yard Air Rifle Match #6-2021

<< < (19/19)

KevinJBrown:
Gentlemen,
I apologize for my lack of attention to the boards. I’ve started a new job, which requires a great deal of time and attention. I’m just now getting my feet on the ground. Also the location of said job does not allow for access to GTA except through my phone. Couple that with some additional family and personal requirements in the evenings and weekends, my air rifle time has been wiped out. This should be under control now.
Mea culpa
Kevin
Thanks Bob

avator:
This thread has been edited to remove political content and subsequent references to that content.

Gentlemen... please read and follow forum rules.

tommy2toes:

--- Quote from: KevinJBrown on October 08, 2021, 03:20:52 PM ---Gentlemen,
I apologize for my lack of attention to the boards. I’ve started a new job, which requires a great deal of time and attention. I’m just now getting my feet on the ground. Also the location of said job does not allow for access to GTA except through my phone. Couple that with some additional family and personal requirements in the evenings and weekends, my air rifle time has been wiped out. This should be under control now.
Mea culpa
Kevin
Thanks Bob

--- End quote ---

Hey Kevin

Thanks for the update!  TOTALLY understand!!!

Congrats on the new job and don’t sweat the small stuff.  Bob is filling in and all appreciate you guys very much.

I had a feeling there was a good reason and you just confirmed.

Now…..get out there and post a NUAH target for October.   We have 3 weeks!

Tom

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version