GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Hunting Gate

Getting very close to the 100 mark! :)

<< < (5/5)

only1harry:
Yes, we probably can!  Thanks Randy! :)  Please tell Ed to stop posting the same frozen bandit over and over with nail polish in a different spot  ;)  ;D

Dave,
Sorry buddy, but I have that effect on people when I post Condor kills :)  Jeff and others couldn't take it any longer and went out and got one.  Just do the same, and you won't regret it.  You only have to fill it to 2400-2500psi to get LOTS of power, so if you have 3k Scuba tank, it will work out well for about 10 fills (or 400 shots) and then use a pump to top if off, if you can't see yourself spending the $ for a 4500psi tank.  I have to because I have several PCP's, so no pumping for me :)  A Condor .22 is just an amazing hunting tool for those medium-sized critters and you don't have to get up too close.  Just make sure you use the heavier pellets like Kodiaks and 28.4gr EunJins.  I can see your pics now right after Christmas!  That's when Jeff got his too :)

Atchman2:
I'm going to write it one thousand times...."I'm not jealous of those that have Condors, I'm not jealous of those that have Condors,etc"

(Atchman writes notes to self:  "Remember to re-freeze the same bandit after every shot". "Take pictures of it at different angles so that folks think it is a different one".  "Slightly vary the color of the nail polish and take a picture with a new gun everytime-title it "insert gun name here" STRIKES".)

only1harry:
Now you are getting the hang of it Randy!!  hehehe ;D  I must say, I don't think Ed would be too happy you are giving all his secrets away  :P ;)

Unfortunately I don't think it's about jealousy, but what you really want.. so you can write that down 10k times, I don't think it will help! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version