PyramydAir The Airgun Experts Umarex USA Airguns Utah Airguns Nielson Specialty Ammo Nielson Specialty Ammo FX Airguns DonnyFL Airgun Archery Fun Saber Tactical New England Airguns Evanix Airguns at Airgun Pro Shop Sekhmet USA Freedom Targets AirgunWeb Old School Airgun Reviews Hajimoto Productions Airgun Angie - Backyard Shooting Air Tanks Plus Jefferson State Air Rifles PyramydAir The Airgun Experts Umarex USA Airguns Utah Airguns Nielson Specialty Ammo Nielson Specialty Ammo FX Airguns DonnyFL Airgun Archery Fun Saber Tactical New England Airguns Evanix Airguns at Airgun Pro Shop Sekhmet USA Freedom Targets AirgunWeb Old School Airgun Reviews Hajimoto Productions Airgun Angie - Backyard Shooting Air Tanks Plus Jefferson State Air Rifles PyramydAir The Airgun Experts Umarex USA Airguns Utah Airguns Nielson Specialty Ammo Nielson Specialty Ammo FX Airguns DonnyFL Airgun Archery Fun Saber Tactical New England Airguns Evanix Airguns at Airgun Pro Shop Sekhmet USA Freedom Targets AirgunWeb Old School Airgun Reviews Hajimoto Productions Airgun Angie - Backyard Shooting Air Tanks Plus Jefferson State Air Rifles PyramydAir The Airgun Experts Umarex USA Airguns Utah Airguns Nielson Specialty Ammo Nielson Specialty Ammo FX Airguns DonnyFL Airgun Archery Fun Saber Tactical New England Airguns Evanix Airguns at Airgun Pro Shop Sekhmet USA Freedom Targets AirgunWeb Old School Airgun Reviews Hajimoto Productions Airgun Angie - Backyard Shooting Air Tanks Plus Jefferson State Air Rifles

Author Topic: Beeman Model 1358 Bullpup: Complete review  (Read 578 times))

Offline Hajimoto

• Tweak Geek Shooter'er
  • Expert
  • yes
Beeman Model 1358 Bullpup: Complete review
« on: July 04, 2021, 06:21:48 AM »
What's going on people!
I'd like to share my review video of the very affordable Beeman Model 1358 .22 cal.
It is an underlever cocking bullpup that can be snagged for under $330 USD (as of July 1, 2021)
The Model 1358 will not dethrone some of the great bullpup PCP's on the market but it certainly allows folks that were curious to try a bullpup to do just that.

Please subscribe and let me know if you have any questions.
  • Western Massachusetts, USA

Offline Back_Roads

• I Got A 10 Pump BB Gun :) BB Guns Got Much More Complicated :)
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • 1st Edition Crosman 760 Pump Master
    • Back_Roads Airgunning
Re: Beeman Model 1358 Bullpup: Complete review
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2021, 09:47:11 AM »
 Watched it last night, can not wait to see what you do with this little gem.
  • Wisconsin Collins ;Hunters Paradise; Theres a Sign in town to prove it :)
(Sorry, but you are not allowed to access the gallery)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3hMPAjvTtuu7DoNzBZzuKQ?view_as=subscriber
 Below is a collection of helpful airgun videos
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLASJo4rBxMImx-kNnbppkIBV86G5Yentf

Offline Racer1

• Plinker
  • yes
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2021, 09:04:33 PM »
Nice video per your usual quality standards! When will we be seeing some of your MOJO
on this little gem? Several of us own one and are anxious o follow your mods. ;)
  • Salmon Idaho USA

Offline Hajimoto

• Tweak Geek Shooter'er
  • Expert
  • yes
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2021, 07:40:43 AM »
Nice video per your usual quality standards! When will we be seeing some of your MOJO
on this little gem? Several of us own one and are anxious o follow your mods. ;)

Thank you for the kind words. I do plan on making some improvements to the action smoothness, trigger, and sound level for sure.
The issue I have is being able to actually get this work into action based on my current project schedule.

Offline abearden278

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2021, 12:42:25 AM »

Thank you for the kind words. I do plan on making some improvements to the action smoothness, trigger, and sound level for sure.
The issue I have is being able to actually get this work into action based on my current project schedule.

Sir,

Any updates with this BP?

I just purchased one and will be looking to make a few adjustments and was curious as to what, if anything you have done to this one.
  • USA, MS, Petal

Offline Hajimoto

• Tweak Geek Shooter'er
  • Expert
  • yes
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2021, 05:39:57 AM »

Sir,

I just purchased one and will be looking to make a few adjustments and was curious as to what, if anything you have done to this one.

Time has allowed me to do some simple things like trigger adjustments, suppressor adapter, and a simple bipod mount, all of which are shared in this photo that I shared on my website blog and social media pages.

Offline abearden278

• Shooter
  • yes
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2021, 03:14:39 PM »

Sir,

Time has allowed me to do some simple things like trigger adjustments, suppressor adapter, and a simple bipod mount, all of which are shared in this photo that I shared on my website blog and social media pages.

Sounds good. I'll heck it out! Thank you for everything you do.

Been reading a lot about your work. Great stuff sir.
  • USA, MS, Petal

Offline oldpro

• GTA
  • Administrator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2021, 04:16:42 PM »
 My man is TOP NOTCH!! Nice review
  • Katy, Texas
Raptor mini 2 in .25
Huben k1 .22