GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > 100 Yard Match

***Results Added*** 100 Yard Air Rifle Match #4-2021

(1/11) > >>

KevinJBrown:
Welcome to the 4th 100 yard match of 2021.
This match will run for 4 weeks. The rules and targets can be found at the rules and targets thread for this match http://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=125759.0
Post a scan or picture of the target by the end of the day Sunday July 18, 2021.
If you are not a member of the NUAH Club and would like to join or would like to upgrade your Division standing, your submitted target can be used for that also. Post it as a separate request to call attention to that please. All the rules to becoming a member of the NUAH Club must be followed also.

Please include with your submission:

Name
Airgun
Sights
Pellet/Bullet
Position
Score and Group Size
Any other info you would like to share (weather, pictures, etc.)

Have Fun and Enjoy the match.

Results of the fourth match are:

tommy2toes -                  50/50 4X   .557 ctc
Captain Paul -                  46/50 1X    not measured

tommy2toes -                  50/50 4X   .557 ctc
Captain Paul -                  46/50 1X    not measured

tommy2toes:
Here is my submission for July.   This was a good day!

Showing three other targets that were not bad, but I did shoot a total of 8 targets.  Glad to be back.

Name: Tom Boylan
Airgun: Daystate Red Wolf Safari .22 HP
Sights: Sightron Slll 10X50X60MM
Pellet/Bullet: JSB 25g Knock Out Slugs
Position: Benchrest, rear bag, front bipod
Score and Group Size: .557" CTC
50/50, 4X

rsterne:
It's getting too easy for you, Tommy.... Time to move back to 200 yds. and up your Master classification to the RED zone....  ;)

Bob

tommy2toes:

--- Quote from: rsterne on June 30, 2021, 07:13:45 PM ---It's getting too easy for you, Tommy.... Time to move back to 200 yds. and up your Master classification to the RED zone....  ;)

Bob

--- End quote ---

Thanks Bob!

Truth be told, I am getting slightly better with knowing when to shoot a sighter; then knowing when to shoot or not shoot based on a wind change/condition.  Those long range guys ( over 100 yards) really spend a lot of time and practice at that distance.

Bob, I have NO desire to shoot past 100 yards.  The RedWolf Safari .22 HP was tuned, modified, customized and shot very many times by AoA and their ART team before I could shoot this well.

So, Thank you for your compliments, but I will stay with 100 yards NUAH and this very friendly, complementary and supportive group of members.

Btw, shooting 100 yard EBR targets is much more difficult.  Hats off to those F2F shooters that ‘enter the arena.’

Montana_AirGunner:

--- Quote from: tommy2toes on June 30, 2021, 07:42:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: rsterne on June 30, 2021, 07:13:45 PM ---It's getting too easy for you, Tommy.... Time to move back to 200 yds. and up your Master classification to the RED zone....  ;)

Bob

--- End quote ---

Thanks Bob!

Truth be told, I am getting slightly better with knowing when to shoot a sighter; then knowing when to shoot or not shoot based on a wind change/condition.  Those long range guys ( over 100 yards) really spend a lot of time and practice at that distance.

Bob, I have NO desire to shoot past 100 yards.  The RedWolf Safari .22 HP was tuned, modified, customized and shot very many times by AoA and their ART team before I could shoot this well.

So, Thank you for your compliments, but I will stay with 100 yards NUAH and this very friendly, complementary and supportive group of members.

Btw, shooting 100 yard EBR targets is much more difficult.  Hats off to those F2F shooters that ‘enter the arena.’

--- End quote ---

What speeds are you shooting those JSB KO slugs? I have had very good results with them in my barrel, although I feel they are not going fast enough to get the best out of them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version