Thank you to our advertisers!

Author Topic: Talon Tunes NEW Portable PCP Compressor (12v, 110v, 220v) Full Review  (Read 609 times))

Offline evinax-f-a

• Plinker
  • yes

Hey guys! If your using a scuba tank and a cheap compressor to fill your air rifles: it's time to wake up! There is a much better way to fill your PCP air guns! This portable PCP compressor from Talon Tunes is as good as it gets! Hook it directly to your gun, and you can pump your air rifle or pistol to over 300 bar in just a minute. I'm not sure how I got through 3 years of PCP shooting without one of these. Must see video for any PCP shooter! Thanks for watching! -Nate 

Click here to watch the video:
  • California

Offline Catman3

• Shooter
  • yes
Now that looks like a great solution between hand pump and tanks! I'm looking around for solutions for filling the two pcp guns that I was given or to get rid of the guns but this makes me want to get one of these. Only problem is they're out of stock. I think I will contact them tomorrow and see if they expect to be restocking or is "out of stock" code for never to be seen again.
  • USA, NC, Elizabeth City

Offline PasadenaMike

• Expensive lead dispenser operator
  • Marksman
  • yes
Looks like my Nomad 2.
  • United States, California

Offline longislandhunter

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • The 3rd GTA Musketeer (per Gene Curtis)
Same functions/features as my Benjamin "Traveler" compressor, which has worked flawlessly since I purchased it   :D 

Jeff
  • Long Island, New York
If it was easy it wouldn't be hunting it would be shopping.

Offline Patric9678

• Shooter
  • yes
I have a VERY similar one from R&L. Worked great for 5 months but now I struggle to get to 2500PSI. I've tried to replace O-rings etc. re-lubed and cleaned everything that I had parts for but........
Is there a complete re-build kit available anywhere? I have asked Talon Tunes and R&L but I don't think they know of anything. Not knocking them at all, just need some help in trying to "fix" mine. It was very handy to use while it lasted! :
  • Memphis, TN, USA

Offline Patric9678

• Shooter
  • yes
Same functions/features as my Benjamin "Traveler" compressor, which has worked flawlessly since I purchased it   :D 

Jeff
BTW.....Is there a specific area on this site for compressors?
  • Memphis, TN, USA

Offline Booder98

• Plinker
  • yes

Jeff
BTW.....Is there a specific area on this site for compressors?
PCP/HPA Accessories gate. https://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?board=159.0
  • USA, OH, Hilliard