Thank you to our advertisers!

Author Topic: Bayman....Ron Stearns...for HW/ Beeman  (Read 358 times))

Offline lizzie

• Administrator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
Bayman....Ron Stearns...for HW/ Beeman
« on: April 06, 2021, 12:55:04 AM »
I recently sent him my beloved Gertrude, the R1 I bought from Booger a few years ago, when she had a sudden loss of power and velocity.

That guns feels and sounds like I am shooting my FWBs now. I can't say enough good things about dealing with Ron. Nice man, highly conscientious, detail-oriented, and wants to do the job right.

Highly recommended!
  • USA, TX, DFW
"Every morning in Africa, a Gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a Lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a Lion or a Gazelle... when the sun comes up, you'd better be running." -anonymous

Online Yogi

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
Re: Bayman....Ron Stearns...for HW/ Beeman
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 02:28:57 AM »
Ron,

Your in business, whether you like it or not! ::)

-Y
  • San Francisco, CA
Hatsan 95 Vortex, .22
RWS 6G, .177
RWS LP8 Magnum, .177
Diana 340 N-Tec, .22 Compact Lexus
HW 50S, .177, .20, and .22

Offline lizzie

• Administrator
  • GTA Senior Contributor
Re: Bayman....Ron Stearns...for HW/ Beeman
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 08:50:52 AM »
Haha 😆
  • USA, TX, DFW
"Every morning in Africa, a Gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a Lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a Lion or a Gazelle... when the sun comes up, you'd better be running." -anonymous