Thank you to our advertisers!

Author Topic: Anyone seen this before?  (Read 562 times))

Offline Hobbyman2007

• N.U.A.H. Expert
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
Anyone seen this before?
« on: March 30, 2021, 07:05:07 PM »
I was looking at some Evanix specs online and came across https://www.newenglandairgun.com/store/p5063/Evanix__-_AR22_Regulated_Hunting_Master_Hammer_Action_.22_caliber_with_wood_stock.html

I donít know anything about it but I sure like it. Regulated AR6 with a thumbhole stock.
  • Dowling,Ontario, Canada
I like air guns ,and they like me

Offline Filnez

• Plinker
Re: Anyone seen this before?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2021, 12:58:43 AM »
if the link works, this video is a Korean one with the shooter testing/reviewing one of these. You can also find more from the same person or channel doing a bunch of airgunning in Korea. If the link doesn't work you can search for "Worlds best airgun made in Korea. The AR22 is very interesting; they should have marketed this in the USA.

• Hanceville AL

Offline rkr

• GTA Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2021, 03:33:17 AM »
That's huge air tube capacity, Blizzard has only 280cc. I wonder if those tubes are available somewhere, one would fit well to my .257 BR Blizzard.
  • Finland
Huub Viking Mk2 .177/.22 bullpup - grab'n go gun
BSA Scorpion SE .177 - 12 fpe UK model
BSA Scorpion .25 - 100M BR gun at 60 fpe
BSA Scorpion .224 - 100M BR gun at 100 fpe
Evanix Blizzard .257/.357 - 160/230 fpe
Exanix Sniper X2 .357/.45 - 210/270 fpe silhouette gun
Drozd Blackbird HPA - 1200 rpm full auto fun gun / meat grinder
Evanix AR6 carbine/pistol
+ a couple of springers

Offline Hobbyman2007

• N.U.A.H. Expert
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2021, 06:53:06 AM »
Other than not understanding that video isnít too bad. Looks like 40 FPE in a regulated .22 cal with really good accuracy at what estimate to be close to 50 yards. Iím sure it could be turned up some. I agree , they should have been marketed in North America . Itís too bad about the Evanix business practices where thereís little to no part support after the initial purchase. I have a few or their rifles and to be fair , Iíve never had any out of the box problems with any of them. Any parts that I needed were from my own doing and I was able to make my own. Cool gun and maybe someone will see this and buy one to review here.
  • Dowling,Ontario, Canada
I like air guns ,and they like me