GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Air Archery

Sam Yang 909 with air bolts

<< < (2/3) > >>

Nomadic Pirate:

--- Quote from: The breeze on April 07, 2021, 04:52:20 PM ---i have a .45 909 s and i love it. Will Piatt tuned it. i am getting 580 fps on a 2 shot string 3rd shot 540 at 2700 psi fill

--- End quote ---

Smoking !!!!!!.... what weigh arrows ?

Have you tried at half power ? you should still get great numbers.

anti-squirrel:
Even a 300 grain arrow would push over 240 FPE.  That's smoking- and capable of any game on the planet past or present.

Sonja and I have pondered an airbow- not any time soon, but down the road, absolutely.  Knowing the 909 can put up those numbers is nice to hear, and I don't think the handling/weight is too different from my Career Ultra.

Pellethuntr:
I am headed down this same path. I have a Piat tuned 909s that I plan to shoot modified crossbow bolts out of.

I am currently 3D printing some adapters and I'll update with my own thread in the next few days!

Habanero69er:
I'd love to get some .357 bolts for my Piatt Recluse. But, they have been "out of stock" for years now.

Pellethuntr:

--- Quote from: Habanero69er on January 02, 2022, 07:12:40 AM ---I'd love to get some .357 bolts for my Piatt Recluse. But, they have been "out of stock" for years now.

--- End quote ---

Be patient. I am working on some DIY nock kits.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version