GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > Target Shooting Discussion Gate

My metal target spinners

(1/1)

hayman:
I made this about 15 years ago when I was into airguns more.... then it sat beside the shop for many years till this last year now that my boys have got me to dig it out and fix it up again.  AS it was missing most of them from hitting it with the .22 rifle :o. The new ones are made out of 3/16 steel now other then the largest one there, its 1/8".   It takes a pretty strong airgun to spin them at 50-60 ft.

Anyway with some new spinners for the kids and me and some paint its pretty handy.

Had my Gamo .177 out today and it was shooting pretty good.  Tonight took it out and couldn't hit a &#^> thing!!!!  Not sure what was up I was way too high then way too low. I adusted the scope a bunch and so on.  Anyway it was shooting pretty good by the end of it all.  I have the centerline scope that came on my boys crosman quest 500.  We took it off his as he seems to do better with open sites. Actually that little quest is quite accurate with open sites.

dk1677:
Looks good!

Big_Bill:
Very nice Hayman !

It's good to be so handy, and be allowed to shoot outdoors :)

That should keep the boys interested in shooting ! Now all you need are some blinking lights :)

Bill

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version