Thank you to our advertisers!

Author Topic: shoot'n buddy  (Read 1893 times))

Offline zerox69

• Shooter
  • yes
shoot'n buddy
« on: December 24, 2017, 12:09:46 AM »
OK , I know it's a long shot but I'm look'n for someone who owns airguns in New Mexico area . I live in Albuquerque and do not know of anyone besides myself that shoots Airguns . I usually just go to the Mesa and shoot ground squirrels and Jack rabbits . Trying to get shooting permissions like the guys in California but it's hard here in New Mexico.  Send me a message if you shoot in New Mexico doesn't matter where as long as it's in New Mexico.  My names Robert
  • Albuquerque, New Mexico

Offline Alan

• Plinker
  • Set the example; Don't be one!
    • A site for mobile amateur radio operators
Re: shoot'n buddy
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 01:17:13 PM »
Well, I do! Sorry for the late response, but things here have been a bit hectic. of late.

If you wish, you can PM me, or email me (k0bg@plateautel.net), or even call me, 575-626-4785.

• Roswell, New Mexico

Offline Gertrude

• "The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it."
  • GTA Senior Contributor
  • Hey LOOK ! ... I got a BULLSEYE ! ! !
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 01:38:46 PM »
Have you checked the GTA members map ?
Looks like there might be 3 or 4 members in your area.
  • State of Confusion
HEY ! CHECK THIS OUT >>> FIND A LOCAL SHOOTING FRIEND ON THE GTA MEMBERS MAP ! ! !

CLICK HERE
     https://www.zeemaps.com/group=962067 

Feel free to place your own marker on the map.
(for your own privacy, the marker should not be placed at your exact address). just place the marker within a few miles of your home.

USE YOUR GTA SCREEN NAME WHEN PLACING YOUR MAP MARKER...So when others find you on the map, they can send you a PM here through the forum.

Offline Alan

• Plinker
  • Set the example; Don't be one!
    • A site for mobile amateur radio operators
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 11:26:17 AM »
No offense meant, but... I am not alone in refusing to pinpoint my spot on the airgun map as it were. I don't hide behind a screen name, my email address is out in the open, and the name on my email address is a dead giveaway if indeed you really wanted to find me. Not only that, but my cellphone number is out on the web, dark and light! There are consequences to doing so, not the least of which are intrusive trolls, which just goes with being on-line at all!
  • Roswell, New Mexico