GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Bargain Gate

First Strike 15ci carbon fiber bottle n reg $79

(1/11) > >>

2K1TJ:
https://ansgear.com/first-strike-hero-2-carbon-fiber-air-tank-half-pint-15-4500-black/

I just ordered one. I think these are geared towards the Airsoft guys, and supposedly the reg output can only be adjusted up to 1000 or 1100, but for the price I couldn't resist. I can always swap on another reg of I need higher output. These are the skinny 2" diameter tanks if clearance is an issue for you.

I've bought from these guys at least once and have no complaints. 

wiredgti:
Question, can this be adapted to fit the gauntlet 1st gen?

stroo:
Just a FYI
I purchased one of these from ANS 11/29 and was immediately charged but they still have not provided any shipping info.  If delays are posted I have no problem with this but I expect shipment within 2-3 business days otherwise.  I recently tried to cancel my order via email without reply and their phone number is always busy.
As I mentioned I expect quick shipment these days unless notified so I have a good idea when to expect my products, especially in these busy days, so at this time I do not recommend this company.

I will update with changes.

wiredgti:
Thank you for the info.  Unfortunately I already placed an order for this bottle.  I will also update if anything changes

stroo:
They did refund my money, will have to verify but they sent a email stating so.  Guess they are legit, just very slow at shipping.  I REALLY wish companies are up front on the web page or at check out if they have delays in shipping.  By the time they ship I probably won't be available so that could have eliminated some trouble.
On the plus side, it looks like their sale is still on.  I might try them again if that bottle is still on sale when I get back in town.  Don't need it, but it would inspire another project.   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version