GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > Field Target Gates

FT tote dimensions?

(1/2) > >>

Smok3y:
I have been using a rifle bag instead of a tote, but I have been considering making a tote. I have looked all over and have found many different designs, but never any dimensions.

Anybody got dimensions they have used and be willing to share? If not, I think I can make up some general dimensions just by using a cleaning table tote for reference.

Thanks.

Frank in Fairfield:
I use a modified three wheel baby jogger but I have seen a bunch of shooters using the MTM Cleaning Station with rope handles.

Smok3y:
I actually have one of those cleaning stations. It doesn’t work well with my Thomas. I need something higher. I can use it with different rifles though.

My bag has worked fine but it is large and cumbersome. I kinda want to make one of the wooden ones like many have.

Smok3y:
And I have been watching for 3 wheeled strollers at Goodwill for a while.

c_m_shooter:
https://www.lowes.com/pl/Wood-Milk-crate--Storage-bins-baskets-Baskets-storage-containers-Storage-organization/4294713240?refinement=4294965554,4294687427

I Have one of these that I cut to accept a rifle and added some carry handles to.   Works great, the bad thing is it encourages me to bring too much stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version