GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > "Bob and Lloyds Workshop"

PCP air efficiency calculator and tank fill calculator

(1/11) > >>

lloyd-ss:
Some of you are probably already familiar with these, but here are a couple of handy calculators.

First is for the air efficiency for a pcp shot string. 
You need the starting pressure and ending pressure of the string; the volume of the gun's air reservoir, the number of shots in the string, the average fps for the string, and the pellet weight.

Air Efficiency Calculator
http://calc.sikes.us/1/

The second calculator is for how many times you can fill your gun from a high pressure air tank.
You need to know the volume of your gun's reservoir in cc's, and you need to know the volume of your high pressure air tank in Cubic Feet. There is a chart at the bottom to help convert the cubic inch bottles and the "minutes" scba tanks to cubic feet like regular scuba tanks.  Be careful to enter the correct pressures in all of the blocks.

Airgun Fill Calculator
http://calc.sikes.us/2/

Lloyd

oldpro:
 If I told you how many times Ive used those you wouldn't believe me. I wish I had those on and phone app so I could just pop it up.

lloyd-ss:

--- Quote from: oldpro on March 13, 2018, 04:19:40 PM --- If I told you how many times Ive used those you wouldn't believe me. I wish I had those on and phone app so I could just pop it up.

--- End quote ---

;) Do we have a volunteer in the room who writes phone apps? ;)

oldpro:
 If You could put all your stuff on and app and Im talking ALL your stuff you could sell it easy and I would be the first customer. With your spread sheets and Calculators Id bet you could sell that app for $20 a pop and get lots of takers and the cool thing is it cant be copied as and app. JUST SAYING ;D

cilami:
These pages by LLoyd are not longer working? That would be sad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version