GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Air gun Entertainment and reviews > Hajimoto Productions

MROD GEN2 DISASSEMBLY/REASSEMBLY JSAR ALUMINUM AIR CYLINDER

<< < (4/9) > >>

FuzzyGrub:

--- Quote from: Hajimoto on February 20, 2018, 09:19:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: FuzzyGrub on February 20, 2018, 08:29:07 AM ---One of the most meticulous dis-assembly/assembly videos I have ever seen.  I like how you repeatedly checked for air pressure, and de-gassed multiple times.  Perfect training for the newbie. 

The JSA air tube, without the gauge hole, will need a vent hole since you are using a regulator.  That doesn't take anything away from the video, but will need to be done to prevent regulator creep.

--- End quote ---
Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate it. As for the Huma regulator vent hole, you may have missed it but please refer to the video at 29:26  ;)

--- End quote ---

Ah,  ::)  I stopped this morning right after the huma install, before heading out to work.   I had noticed earlier in the video, you mentioned no hole in the tube, and then starting installing.     

ssbn617:
Great video Haji!
Thanks for all your hard work.
Mitch

StevenG:

--- Quote from: Vee3 on February 20, 2018, 01:43:14 AM ---This is one of the best R&R (Remove and Replace) tutorials I've ever seen, including many professionally produced vids I've watched during my 30+ year career in the aerospace industry.

--- End quote ---

THIS!!!!

You should be making these videos for a living. You are beating the pros.

avator:

--- Quote from: Hajimoto on February 20, 2018, 09:19:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: triggertreat on February 20, 2018, 02:55:36 AM ---Well done Haji!  We now have an updated Gen II R&R video we can refer the newbs to when needed.  We use to have to refer them to the Gen I videos.

--- End quote ---
I agree, I needed to have a video to refer to  ;D
Thanks for the kind words.

--- Quote from: oldpro on February 20, 2018, 02:56:21 AM ---Thatís how they do it in the big city. Well done. Talk about a sticky this is one.

--- End quote ---
Thanks Trav, Sticky? H3LL nailed maybe??  ;D

--- Quote from: lennyk on February 20, 2018, 05:59:02 AM ---excellent complete video

--- End quote ---
Donkey Shins man  <I failed miserably in my foreign language classes German> ;D

--- Quote from: FuzzyGrub on February 20, 2018, 08:29:07 AM ---One of the most meticulous dis-assembly/assembly videos I have ever seen.  I like how you repeatedly checked for air pressure, and de-gassed multiple times.  Perfect training for the newbie. 

The JSA air tube, without the gauge hole, will need a vent hole since you are using a regulator.  That doesn't take anything away from the video, but will need to be done to prevent regulator creep.

--- End quote ---
Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate it. As for the Huma regulator vent hole, you may have missed it but please refer to the video at 29:26  ;)

--- Quote from: avator on February 20, 2018, 08:39:49 AM ---Well done Haj..
The light tube is on my to do list. Your video is done in a way that I won't need to refer back to it when I install mine. It's not all jumbled up with useless info so key steps can be remembered and focused on.
Thank you and JSAR.

--- End quote ---
I wish I would have known you were going to be upgrading yours, I would have had you do mine too! ;)
Thank you for the kind words.

--- End quote ---
LOL... not me man.. my hands are camera shy.

Dairyboy:
Nice job Haj! I've had mine awhile now and the difference is huge!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version