GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

Target Shooting Matches, Discussion & Events > 10 Meter Off Hand Air Rifle Match

Post 10M Off Hand Air Rifle Match #11 2018 Scores Here.

(1/2) > >>

marty2:
The 11th match of the 2018 season is now open.
Shoot as many targets as you like but only post one.
Pic or scan of the target for this match is due Sunday September 9 2018
Please include the following :

Call name or real name
Air rifle
Sighting system
Pellet and caliber
Score

Shoot often and shoot safe.  Enjoy

gamo2hammerli:
Got this and the "Challenge" 10M matches done a week ago.

gamo2hammerli
Crosman G1 Extreme
CenterPoint 3-9x32AO @6x
.177 Crosman Hunting pellets
Standing/Unsupported
167/200

Tucannon:
Go easy on me this is my first time. Hope to get better.

Tucannon
Crosman PC77/ Carbine
CenterPoint 4x32
.177 CPHP
Standing/ Offhand
155/200

Kid Shelleen:
Great to have you aboard JD.  The ranks have been thinning out so it's always nice to have another shooter.  That PC77/1377 is a fun little gun and some can be reasonably accurate.  I made a 1322 carbine a few years ago.  In addition to the shoulder stock, I also put on a steel breech and installed a 14" barrel.  It shoots pretty decent.

Kid Shelleen:
I put some diopter sights on a Disco but I'm still messing around with mounting the front globe sight so I thought I'd try it on a Crosman 2260.  I had put a steel breech on the 2260 a few years ago so the Daisy 5899 peep sight worked fine but I needed a way of mounting a globe front sight that would be the right height.  I found a part on ebay for a couple of bucks and with a little cobbling I was able to put a Daisy globe sight insert into it.  The whole thing cost me less than $30 and it was fun.  I'm going to put a .177 barrel on it later and replace the stock 0.140" transfer port with a 0.070" port that will give me more shots out of a powerlet and will still give me plenty of velocity for short range shooting.  I only shot a few points below what I shoot with a scope.   I think after I shoot it a few more times, the score will come up.

Kid Shelleen
09/08/18
Crosman 2260 / Peep Sights
RWS MK 14 gr.
Standing Unsupported
182/300 3X

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version