Thank you to our advertisers!

Author Topic: So what did you Order / Receive today ? (to feed the "Beast" that lives within)  (Read 1054150 times - 8 votes) 
)

Online Rick67

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
Very very cool David.
Nice job
Thanks.

Btw I installed the mag pouch on the right side because that traditionally where it's always seen, but I forgot that I'm a lefty so I had to swap it.

My Pa had one like it in the early 80s.

Dunno what happened to it, but the M1 is one of the mildest firing rifles I've ever tried, and I was still in the 6th grade at that time.
  • Abq., NM, USA

Offline SteveP-52

• I just lurk, I'm no longer a
  • GTA Senior Contributor
Hawke compact

https://www.dvor.com/hawke-sport-optics-airmax-30-sf-compact-4-16x44-amx-ir.html
Nice.  Glad to see someone else besides me orders from D'vor.

6 of the 8 Airmax scopes I own, along with 3 Panoramas, all came from Dvor...lol.

• NY, USA

Offline SteveP-52

• GTA Senior Contributor
In the words of a dedicated Park Ranger,
"This cheap hobby is getting more expensive. :P"

So I said all that to say, I decided to bite the bullet and order her some pellets. I have 4,000 coming from Pyramyd Air.  Yep, call me crazy for spending $15.64 per tin to my door.

And also thanks to Steve, the guy who is always looking out for me.

I'm always looking since I have a rifle that loves the Air Arms Falcons, so when I see yours, I pass it on. In my case, I'm just not willing
to spend the $25.99 a tin they now want for them, so when I run out, the lady they feed will go back to  her 2nd favorite H&N FTT 5.54's.
  • NY, USA

Offline Lt. Dan

• N.U.A.H. Member
  • GTA Senior Contributor
    • Gaither Vocal Band - Sinner Saved by Grace
I chose standard shipping on the 8 tins coming from Pyramyd Air.  They should make it here tomorrow if the turtle doesn't stop. But hey, I wasn't in a hurry so I expected an  extremely slow time in transit.
  • USA, Mississippi,  Jones County
Words to Live By:  Before You Pray - Believe;  Before You Speak - Listen;  Before You Spend - Earn;  Before You Write - Think;  Before You Quit - Try;  Before You Die - Live

Offline Matchstickshooter

• GTA Senior Contributor
 Ordered the rear sight for Daisy 499B.
  Tinkering on this will have to be piece work!  lol
  • Lyndon,Vt.

Offline maraudinglizard

• If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up to much space.
  • GTA Senior Contributor
Received the NOE sizing kit with .30 cal bushing and push rod to go with it. Can't wait for the weekend to get here to try them out. The Hercules and the Carnivore(gas piston rifle) like the NOE pellets.
  • Northwest Florida
Crosman
1377(30+ years)
2300kt.177
2400kt.177
1720T
G1 Extreme .177
Triple Threat 44R6 pistol .177
Vigilante
Venom .22
Win M14
RWS 34
Urban.22
Daisy 1000, 717, 880
Umarex Fusion .177, Gauntlet .22, Origin .25 CP99(bb), Hammer .50, Airsaber(arrow slinger)
Ruger 10/22
Wildfire.177
Maxi.177
Disco.22
Prod.22
Gen 2 Mrod .25
Colt PM LE
Auto Air ll .177
S&W M&P 45 .177
P-17, QB78 .22 & .177
Benji Trail NP Pistol .177
D E Pistol .177
Sig Sauer P250.177, MCX.177, X-Five .177, P365(bb)
Kral Puncher Mega Marine .177, NP-03 .22 pistol
Rex P .357
Hatsan 25 pistol .22, 1000x .25, 135 QE .30
Carnivore .357, Hercules .30
909 and Recluse
Ataman M2R Bullpup(type 2) with DonnyFL Ronin .357/9mm
AV Nomad ll compressor

Offline BanjomanMI76

• Shooter
  • yes
I just got an e-mail from PA stating they had the RWS sampler back in limited supply and *bad pun* I squeezed the trigger.
  • Michigan
Daisy Red Ryder Number 111 Model 40    1946

Daisy Powerline 880 Shadow

Offline SteveP-52

• GTA Senior Contributor
Shout out to the staff and Customer Service at AOA.
I placed a pre-order 4 months ago for 10, 500 count tins of H&N FTT 11.42gr .20 cal pellets when everyone
was unsure if they'd come in 500 count tins or the 250 count tins shooters were hearing they might be.
Fast forward 4 months and I got an email from them Monday to say they had them and were getting them ready to pack. Figured I'd call
to double check on both the order and what the pellet count in the tins was. Rich went to check himself, I heard some mumbling about
well that's not right, he gets back on the phone to ask me to hang on, he needs to talk to the boss.
Gets back on the phone a couple minutes later to tell me the boss said my pre-order was for 5000 pellets so double the order to 20 to make
the 5000 pellets in my Sales Confirmation with no change in any of the pricing I'd been given.
Shipped Wednesday, delivered today, a day early to boot as promised. 20, 250 count tins totaling 5000 pellets at what works out to $7.75 each :)

• NY, USA

Offline Lt. Dan

• N.U.A.H. Member
  • GTA Senior Contributor
I placed a pre-order 4 months ago for 10, 500 count tins of H&N FTT 11.42gr .20 cal pellets when everyone
was unsure if they'd come in 500 count tins or the 250 count tins shooters were hearing they might be.
Fast forward 4 months and I got an email from them Monday to say they had them and were getting them ready to pack. Figured I'd call
to double check on both the order and what the pellet count in the tins was. Rich went to check himself, I heard some mumbling about
well that's not right, he gets back on the phone to ask me to hang on, he needs to talk to the boss.
Gets back on the phone a couple minutes later to tell me the boss said my pre-order was for 5000 pellets so double the order to 20 to make
the 5000 pellets in my Sales Confirmation with no change in any of the pricing I'd been given.
Shipped Wednesday, delivered today, a day early to boot as promised. 20, 250 count tins totaling 5000 pellets at what works out to $7.75 each :)
WOW!!!!! I know you're doing backflips. That is a super deal. I'm proud for you.
Words to Live By:  Before You Pray - Believe;  Before You Speak - Listen;  Before You Spend - Earn;  Before You Write - Think;  Before You Quit - Try;  Before You Die - Live

Offline A.K.A. Tommy Boy

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • Small Game Hunter

WOW Nice surprise Steve !      I'm happy for you.

I hope folks here take note of this !  Hats Off to AOA !

Best Wishes - Tom

Hats Off to AOA ! 
  • The North Woods
25 cal. Hatsan 125TH Magnum Spring Piston (Thumb Hole Stock)       
22 cal. Walther Talon Magnum Spring Piston  (A Hatsan 125 Magnum)
22 cal. Crosman Summit Ranger - NP2 (Gas Ram)
22 cal. Crosman Redtail NP (Gas Ram)   
22 cal. Umarex Surge Max Elite - TNT ReAxis  (Gas Ram) 
22 cal. Hatsan Edge - Vortex (Gas Ram)              
117 cal. Hatsan Striker - Vortex (Gas Ram)          
117 cal. Umarex NXG APX (Multi Pump)

Note : The 22 cal Walther Talon Magnum Rifle - The 22 cal barrel on the Hatsan Edge - The Edge rifle stock on the Hatsan Striker - were gifts from SteveP-52

Offline Lt. Dan

• N.U.A.H. Member
  • GTA Senior Contributor
My eight tins of Air Arms Diabolo Field 8.4 gr 4.52 pellets arrived today. Since I bought them primarily for my Hw97k I'm good for now.

Offline SteveP-52

• GTA Senior Contributor
Yep Dan and Tom, I'm a very happy guy...lol. Never had any issues with AoA's customer service and always been happy,
but they went above and beyond what I was expecting with this one.
  • NY, USA

Offline huntr

• Plinker
A .25 Maverick.  ;D
  • USA, DE
Marauder .22  Hill mod
Marauder .25. Hill mod
Marauder .177. Hill mod
Marauder Prod .22. Hill mod
Avenger .22
Avenger .25
Avenger BP .177
Hatsan Flash .177
Hatsan Flashpup .22
AA S500 FAC .22
AA TX200 MKIII .22
Diana 34 EMS .177
AEA Challenger .22
FX Wildcat MkIII .22
FX Maverick .25
Benjamin 392S .22
Crossman 1377 .177
Daisy 901 .177
Seneca Dragonfly Mk2 .22

Offline Ronno6

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • yes
I received the Crosman 2175 today.
About as perfect as it can get............
  • USA, Stone County, MS
You can lead a man to water, but you can't keep him from urinating in it.

Offline bReTt

• GTA Senior Contributor
    • TheCrookedNail
The Hawke compact arrived today.

I ordered a Rowan Engineering single shot adapter and small Wilkins Pellet pouch from AoA.

Also ordered 36 steel eggs, 20 steel chickens and 20 steel coins from Magnum Target. 

I also received a mug and a t-shirt with the same graphics on them.  Since I am a lineman (power co.) it's a fitting phrase and graphics.
  • PNW
backyard plinker.  🎯

Online avator

• GTA Senior Contributor
  • Happiness is a warm airgun... -Lennon Modded-
Yep Dan and Tom, I'm a very happy guy...lol. Never had any issues with AoA's customer service and always been happy,
IMO, nothing special here. You got exactly what you ordered and paid for. I would have settled for nothing less.
  • From deep within the Rabbit Hole, Alabama

Offline SteveP-52

• GTA Senior Contributor
IMO, nothing special here. You got exactly what you ordered and paid for. I would have settled for nothing less.

I wasn't planning to actually. While their website has been changed and now shows the new tin and in the specs says 250 count, they still have the price at $15.50.
I half expected them to say that was the planned price for the new tins, my order was for 10 tins at that price and that they'd sent exactly what I ordered.
If they weren't going to do what they did, I would have cancelled my order and gone to PA which currently sells them for $10.99.
  • NY, USA

Online avator

• GTA Senior Contributor
Yeah, I would have too

Offline Lt. Dan

• N.U.A.H. Member
  • GTA Senior Contributor
Your exactly right Bill. AoA stood by their word. It's sad that in this day and age it surprises us when a company actually demonstrates integrity.

Online avator

• GTA Senior Contributor
Yes, kudos to them for not trying to play the hand that so many others do today.