GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Vintage Air Gun Gate

Bowkett

(1/2) > >>

Jirushi:
I've recently awakened my first airgun passion: the designs by John Bowkett.
Just bought my first three hand built guns; two are on their way from England.
This carbine multipump can also be used as a (rather large) pistol. It is an ingenious design with three barrel options.
Any Bowkett owners on here?
Cheers, Louis

45flint:
I think the chances of running into a Bowkett over here are just about non existent?  I love your passion for the rare and cool.

Acapulco:
Ooooooh...me like! That is a beautiful piece.

Congrats

dv8eod:
If you really want a gem, find one of the 15 Beeman Wolfpups in .20 that were imported by Beeman back in the day. Designed by John and produced by the company he was working for. I believe they were marketed as Titan MPT on the other side of the pond.
I was going to send mine to him and have him "blueprint" it. His fancy term for bringing it up to modern standards. Changed my mind when figuring up the cost and possible importation issues, plus the fact that when I spoke with him, he was already in his early nineties. That was a few years back. If I remember correctly, he could be reached through Facebook.

SADave:
Very cool pieces man, congrats on getting them.  Picking up a Bowkett or a Titan is the top of my list when I go back to the UK. Unfortunately it's been 10 years.

Is John really in his 90s? I know he's up there in age. I last spoke to him in 2013 and he was very nice on the phone patiently explaining things to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version