GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > American/U.S. Air Gun Gates

Blew the dust off the ASP20

(1/2) > >>

SeanGabrell:
Had some fun shooting in the wind tonight. Was holding one hash high and right for the most part. The JSB 15’s did pretty well going a bit over 800fps. Groups are 5 shots minimum with some going 7 or 8.

lefteyeshot:
Good shooting in the wind. Is that the wood or composite stock?

SeanGabrell:

--- Quote from: lefteyeshot on April 27, 2022, 08:09:25 PM ---Good shooting in the wind. Is that the wood or composite stock?

--- End quote ---

It’s the wood. The wind on my property is tricky, the weather channel app has it blowing NW which is the direction of the arrow on the target card. My clearing is raised compared to the tree line on both sides so I usually get intermittent swirling. I was surprised the groups held together as they did

lefteyeshot:
My back yard 23 yard range is pretty much protected from the wind and is in the shade. But at me and my friend's monthly fun shoot in Cross, S.C. we're in an open field. Shooting is much more challenging but it's still a lot of fun. Sometimes in the evenings the wind will die down for a few good groups. May be I'll have to see how the early mornings are. I usu. don't get to the fun shoot till noon, it's 130 miles from here.

Acapulco:
 Nice shooting...

I have one w/ the whiskey scope & wood stock.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version