GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Vintage Air Gun Gate

Found this "Cherry" pre '64 Sheridan Blue Streak

(1/4) > >>

Desert Drifter:
Ran across this very sweet pre '64 Sheridan Blue Streak last week.  It would'nt hold air or pump up.  I when I got it home I wiped it down  and lubricated the pivots with a few drops of Crosmans Pel-Oil and kept trying to get it to hold air.  I finally got it to grab a pump of air.  I kept working with it and slowly I got it to shoot.  Now after a couple of days of shooting it several times a day it is pumping up and holding a full charge over night with out problems and packs a wallop like Thor's hammer.  I think shes back.

What I've learned is that if it doesn't have a date its pre '64.  Its got a grooved receiver, hollow bolt knob, and notched front sight.

I'm really pleased with this deal.

I'm gonna love this "Vintage Gate".  I love the vintage AGs and I've got a bunch of 'em.

'DD

Johnny Quest:
I have that same gun in mint condition.. .20 cal.  Its a hammer also.. verry nice...
 Racine wi. on the side and hollow bolt.. What cal is yours...

RedFeather:
Sweet looking Streaks you boys have there.  BTW, all Sheridans came in one flavor - .20.  It wasn't until they were taken over and the 397 (.177) and 392 (.22) were introduced that you could get a "Streak" in another caliber, although these and the current Streaks are sort of hybrids and not like the older guns.

Jay:
Nice find DD, got to love the build of the older Sheridan's.

althawk:
Yep. Sheridan made some good stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version