GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Bargain Gate

Caldwell Stinger shooting rest $80

(1/4) > >>

fireslinger:
Caldwell Stinger Adjustable Ambidextrous Rifle Shooting Rest with Lightweight Design for Rifle Shooting, Stability, Sight in https://a.co/d/0agT3mm

only1harry:
Decent price, and should be good for PCP's, BUT if you are going to use it with magnum springers or PB's, get a heavy one, and one that allows 25-30lbs or more of weight added to it for stability so it doesn't jump around or shift.  Even the heavy ones jump and shift with an AR after each shot without the added weight, so I can imagine a lightweight one  (read the reviews of re-adjusting after each shot with this one). 

avator:
I have a few shooting rests including a lead sled and a Caldwell but nothing beats a good old set of bags for me.

longislandhunter:
I agree Bill.  I also have several different rests and while they work well I prefer to use the bags for most of my shooting...

Jeff

splitbeing:
What bags do you prefer for pcp shooting, Jeff and Bill?

And what bags for springers?

As an aside, Bill, that workbench I got is pretty well setup now as a shooting table and I've gotten used to it.  Not sure I could have made sharpshooter NUAH in .177 without it. Gonna go for expert next.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version