GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

GTA directory > GTA Announcement Gate

Another "auction" to help a GTA family member

(1/7) > >>

ezman604:
If you haven't seen it, there is a GoFundMe site set up to help a fellow GTA member and his family through some very tough times.
https://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=143691.0

Besides making much appreciated donations, we also ran the first ever "auction" thread here to offer something for your support. The fund is running for at least one more month so you still have time to help. With that in mind, another of our great family members has stepped up and made a donation for another auction. I will respect the member's request to remain anonymous.
This one will be exactly like the last one. The auction will run for 2 weeks, ending 8pm Central on 2 July 2018. If you wish to bid on this item, please post your bid here. Make your bid higher than the last one posted. When the auction closes, we would ask that the winning bidder post the amount bid as a donation to the GoFundMe page and send your complete mailing address. I will ship the item(s) at my expense to you.
If you wish to make an anonymous bid, simply pm me with your bid and I'll post it for you. I would like to see this auction start with an opening bid of $150.
Thanks for the support and good luck. Here is the package up for auction.

My .22cal 2300KT "Black Knight"
Equipped with a green laser and currently sporting a Alchemy muzzle brake. That will be replaced by a graciously donated Rocker1 Moderator. Both will be included.

This stealthy Co2 pistol shoots strong and "Laser straight"!

Only flaw is the tiny ball and spring for the safety were missing when I received it, no big deal because it is still functional, just no detent... and your trigger finger lines right up to "fire" on the safety.

ssbn617:
Put me down for $175.
I can’t think of a better thing way to support one of our own.
Mitch

ezman604:
Great job Mitch, thanks!!!

Hoosier Daddy:
The commodore here never ceases to amaze me!!!
Wish I was in a position to help... You Go Boys!

Hoosier Daddy:
Ok... In a couple weeks I'll have a bonus check.
$180 bid

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version