GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Back Room

Mac1 Moving to Signal Hill CA JULY 1st

(1/3) > >>

TimmyMac1:

MAC 1 was founded as Fin Fur & Feather by Les McMurray in 1932. Since 1959 when Les went into semi-retirement (to do Airguns Only) the shop has had 4 locations. Van Nuys until 1977, Culver City until 1982, Inglewood until 1987 & Gardena until now. We are moving 14 miles south (not far from Long Beach Airport).
The New Shop is;
Mac1 AG
1886 Freeman Ave
Signal Hill Ca 90255

Any Repairs sent in after June 25th should be addressed to the New shop location. We will be in transition during the month of June. The Gardena Shop will remain open until the end of the month. Phone numbers and Email will not change.
310-327-3581 cell
310-327-3582 land
310-327-0238 fax
mac1airgun@gmail.com
mac1airgun.com Info
mac1airgunshop.com click & buy
I thank all my customers past and present for helping me do what I love. I'm blessed to be Les' Grandson. After 4 decades he is still in the Shop DNA.
Hope to see all the locals at the new Mac1.
TimmyMac1

AHMSA:
Congrats on the new shop.  I haven't had the opportunity to do business with you yet, but I might give you a call very soon.  I'm interested in a tuned, scoped, and bipoded 392.  I've heard you're the guy to go to for what I'm looking for.

Habanero69er:
Tim, good luck in your new location. Keep up the same good work that you've provided over the many years.   8)

eeler1:
wow, hang in another 15 years and you'll hit the century mark.

I remember a few years ago talking with a guy, after he found out i was an airgunner, who mentioned what a great gun and service he got some years back from McMurrays shop in SoCal.  I mentioned that Ive had work done there and bought stuff, and he couldn't believe it.  He said McMurray was an old man even back then, and couldn't possibly be in business still. 

Might be time to get the next McMurray ready to carry on.  And good luck in the new location.

TimmyMac1:
Mac1 AG
1886 Freeman Ave
Signal Hill CA 90755

I got the Zip Coide wrong in the original Post.
Tim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version