GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > Bargain Gate

Umarex Notos + Pyramyd FINAL20 code

(1/2) > >>

EdinGa:
I just don't have the budget for it right now but Pyramyd just sent me a FINAL20 code that wraps up their birthday sale and it does work for a Notos purchase. I put one in my cart to make sure.

https://www.pyramydair.com/search-results-ext?keyword=Umarex+Notos

x3baddad:
Yep had to see what all the hype is about 211 and free shipping sealed the deal

EdinGa:

--- Quote from: x3baddad on May 24, 2023, 02:05:55 PM ---Yep had to see what all the hype is about 211 and free shipping sealed the deal

--- End quote ---

I hope it works out well for you. I'll probably buy one eventually but my airgun budget is depleted for the foreseeable future. Gotta buy 20 inch tires for my wife's suv and AT tires for my Xterra Off Road.

Marquette:
I blew my budget with the FINAL20 code on a Air Venturi 74 cu ft tank. The code worked on the old stock ones so it was $329 out the door including state tax.  I know it will need hydro in 2 years but used tanks usually cost more than $330 including shipping.  I tried pellets but the code didn’t work. What has kept me from buying a Notos is I didn’t have a tank to fill it. Now I have the tank but can’t afford the gun.

DEAN:
Ordered mine yesterday and forgot to try to use the code, its already shipped and will be here Friday:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version