GatewayToAirGuns.org    Donation

All Springer/NP/PCP Air Gun Discussion General > 3D printing and files

Anybody ever print any crosman 2210 clips?

(1/2) > >>

2K1TJ:
These would be for the old Crosman 2210. They are just rotary revolver clips, similar to the ones many Crosmans use. No moving parts. Only these are 7 shot .22, unlike the more common 8 shot .177.

Just bought one of these pistols and it didn't cone with one, so I don't even have one to measure.

I'd be happy to pay for your trouble if somebody happens to have a file and could print some.

Thanks

TorqueMaster:
I found some images of the magazines.  They should be fairly simple to reproduce, given a few key dimensions.  If you can't find any genuine ones, PM me, I'll see what I can do.

2K1TJ:
Thanks. I'll keep looking, but I'm not very optimistic. From what I've read, they were only sold with one clip and they were never sold separately like most are.

Bulldog6819:
I am having the same exact issue.  Did either of you figure it out? I can 3d print them myself if I have the dimensions.  I would really appreciate any help. Thanks

2K1TJ:
I actually just acquired a couple oem ones. I've been swamped lately and haven't thought to get measurements. I plan to get back with TorqueMaster with the dimensions and have him print a few for me if he's still willing. He's already done cad drawings, just needs my measurements to verify/tweak his drawings.

I'll let you know when I get the measurements. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version